State Park (Collinsville, IL)

Posted in the Collinsville Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Nov 10

Collinsville, IL

#1 Nov 6, 2010
Just wonderin if anyonez had any probz with people robbin them in the park lately? call the copz n they dont do shit.
don

United States

#2 Nov 9, 2010
state park place was always bad
but now you have the crackheads
lets play name the crackheads
many think it i say it

United States

#4 Feb 7, 2011
please do not associate this craphole with Collinsville. it is almost as bad as having the projects and idlewood in this town.
Lol

Collinsville, IL

#5 Mar 31, 2011
many think it i say it wrote:
please do not associate this craphole with Collinsville. it is almost as bad as having the projects and idlewood in this town.
iIt is collinsville :)like it or NOT....
none of my bussiness

Granite City, IL

#6 Apr 1, 2011
I don't understand people don't judge everyone in state park. We are not all crackheads I have lived in state park for a while and there are state park everywhere just look around people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones maybe there closet crackheads in your town. God Bless you if you had some one try and break in your car you were around the wrong crowd not everyone her is bad.
wat

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Apr 4, 2011
none of my bussiness wrote:
I don't understand people don't judge everyone in state park. We are not all crackheads I have lived in state park for a while and there are state park everywhere just look around people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones maybe there closet crackheads in your town. God Bless you if you had some one try and break in your car you were around the wrong crowd not everyone her is bad.
Wat state park has nothing but white trash and dirty Mexicans
none of my bussiness

Granite City, IL

#8 Apr 4, 2011
That is every where i mean the white race is the one that is the minority, state park is not all white trash and there are a few good mexicans. if you dont like the place then stay away from it no since in you getting yourselves all upset when state park doesnt care what anyone has to say been this way for years now herion is involved is the only difference! GOD BLESS AND HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!!!!<<333
wat

United States

#9 Apr 4, 2011
none of my bussiness wrote:
That is every where i mean the white race is the one that is the minority, state park is not all white trash and there are a few good mexicans. if you dont like the place then stay away from it no since in you getting yourselves all upset when state park doesnt care what anyone has to say been this way for years now herion is involved is the only difference! GOD BLESS AND HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!!!!<<333
Don't worry I don't go there and feel bad for whoever does go there full of dirty Mexicans and nothing but white trash, meth capitol of the world n now heroine if ur from there your either white trash or a dirty Mexican clean yourselfs up then maybe your shit town will follow
Failure

Collinsville, IL

#10 Apr 4, 2011
wat wrote:
<quoted text>
Wat state park has nothing but white trash and dirty Mexicans
There are Asians here too you know. Who makes more money than half of state park. So don't judge.
wat

Stewartsville, MO

#11 Apr 4, 2011
Failure wrote:
<quoted text>
There are Asians here too you know. Who makes more money than half of state park. So don't judge.
Ya cause you people come over here tax free n stay until your asses have to pay taxes then boom someone else in your family owns or runs your business if I was tax free for years like Yall then I'd have more money than Illinois
tired of stupid people

Collinsville, IL

#12 Apr 14, 2011
wat... u are quick to run your mouth dirty mexicans, white trash..etc how much better are you than anybody, on hot topix running your mouth. Im sure your "upper class" when you have nothing better to do than run your mouth on a dam gossip page under "wat". U want to act like your so much better dont use a dam slang or whatever u want to say "wat" is in your perfect little world. Get a life before you go judging other peoples because yours cant be that much better if your on here with nothing better to do than talk shit!
the facts

Chicago, IL

#13 Apr 15, 2011
I was down in that area for the first time in years today. Sorry, but its still the same shithole its been ever since I can remember
wat

United States

#14 Apr 15, 2011
tired of stupid people wrote:
wat... u are quick to run your mouth dirty mexicans, white trash..etc how much better are you than anybody, on hot topix running your mouth. Im sure your "upper class" when you have nothing better to do than run your mouth on a dam gossip page under "wat". U want to act like your so much better dont use a dam slang or whatever u want to say "wat" is in your perfect little world. Get a life before you go judging other peoples because yours cant be that much better if your on here with nothing better to do than talk shit!
Your the only dumbass on this site. When u go to state park wat do u see hmm, shitty ass houses junk all over the place white people missing teeth n lookin like drugs took there entire life, Mexicans who don't shower rob n steal n have tons of kids, the only reason outsiders come to that worthless dump is for the pawn shops or just happend to pass through. You must be one of the white trash or dirty Mexicans in that town, so y don't u hold a town meeting get all ur skanny n dirty citizens n one place n give em all a bath
none of my bussiness

United States

#15 Apr 18, 2011
we are who we are not all of us are white trash and dirty mexicans. There are towns like state park all over the world just one town that no one cares been living here for a long time. Everyone has a right to free speech but some should just keep there mouth shut. Have a great day and God Bless The One's who judge.
Marie

United States

#16 May 1, 2011
First of all I live in state park and I'm Italian ,I have a pretty house and I'm economicly good I'm not saying that state park is the best place to live but over all most of us her are not criminals or dirty I don't know why u people are talkin shiz, if u don't have somthing nice to say then don't say nothing.
Lol

Collinsville, IL

#17 May 2, 2011
(wat) The pawn $hops REALLY!!!! Guess we now know what brings ur poor ass to sp....go fkn pawn sumn!!! And stfu....
wat

United States

#18 May 3, 2011
Lol wrote:
(wat) The pawn $hops REALLY!!!! Guess we now know what brings ur poor ass to sp....go fkn pawn sumn!!! And stfu....
Lmao this right here proves there's nothing but white trash n dirty Mexicans. Just by how u type shows u have no education and prolly live in a tailor, your stupid n can try to defend that shit ass place all u want everyone knows NOTHING GOOD COMES FROM STATE PARK, if ur really defending trash u need help cause state park should b Madison county trash hole
Lol

Collinsville, IL

#19 May 3, 2011
Live in a TAILOR !!! And I have no education...LMAO :)~
none of my bussiness

Collinsville, IL

#20 May 4, 2011
Right @wat you need to learn how to spell too Trailer there you go. You need to take a step back and ask yourself should I judge anyone maybe your the one that needs to be judged. We are who we are were not dirty we take showers. Hope you find something to talk about besides the sp. Have a great day and find something else to complain about something else. Like gas prices. God bless you and have a great day.
who cares

Independence, MO

#21 Jul 22, 2011
State park in the shit!!!!!! Love me some park!!!!!:p

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Collinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Off-duty Caseyville officer arrested for batter... (Feb '14) 1 hr Site Investigations 21
Pete Sanborn (Mar '10) 1 hr A Friend 3
Victim's Rights 5 hr Patricia McKnight 3
28 year old male from Belleville signed a 600,0... Thu i shouldnt say 1
Two more charged in Columbia burglary spree Thu Zander Cage 28
Man accused of emptying mom's accounts (Nov '06) Thu Tough Guy 9
crazy Brittany adams from caseyville-collinsville Wed angela 1

Freeze Warning for Madison County was issued at October 31 at 3:48AM CDT

Collinsville Dating
Find my Match

Collinsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Collinsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Collinsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]