Sexual Assault Charged Filed Against Collinsville Man

Full story: Fox2Now 73
A Collinsville, IL man has been charged with Criminal Sexual Assault. Just before 4:00 am Thursday, the Madison County Sheriff's Office responded to a call on Lebanon Rd in Collinsville. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
just my opinion

Beverly Hills, CA

#1 Aug 13, 2010
there should be NO bond!! This justice system SUCKS!!
I hope he rots in prision and gets what is owed.
if you are that desperate....hire a hooker...they are always willing.
THE TRUTH

Granite City, IL

#2 Aug 13, 2010
this is not shane!! i know shane he would NEVER do this!! and for the victim, apparently she has cried wold more than once!! shes a bar rat all up and down main st!!!
Jessica

Granite City, IL

#3 Aug 13, 2010
just my opinion wrote:
Do you know Shane? Do you know anything about this, but what is shared on here? I know Shane & have for many many years. This is not Shane & not what he would do. Shane is a good man & wouldn't do anything like this. I have heard about the "victim" also & how she has cried wolf many many times before. I can only hope that she gets caught & goes to jail for ruining Shane's life. Because now, he will have to register as a sex offender & he didn't even do anything. I am just sick to my stomach over all of this & hopefully things will turn out in Shane's favor!! Good Luck Shane.. Love ya buddy!!
Bengalkits

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Aug 13, 2010
If she was truly raped, then the hospital will be able to tell if it was rape, or consensual. His mugshot makes him look guilty.
many think it i say it

Belleville, IL

#6 Aug 13, 2010
it was either rape or the girl was really drunk, because did you see that losers picture? what girl in her right mind would do that?
Jessica

Granite City, IL

#7 Aug 13, 2010
Bengalkits wrote:
If she was truly raped, then the hospital will be able to tell if it was rape, or consensual. His mugshot makes him look guilty.
How can a mugshot make someone look guilty? And the hospital will be able to tell if there was any sexual act performed. They won't necessarily be able to tell if it is consensual or not.
Mzhotmomma

Granite City, IL

#8 Aug 13, 2010
I agree with Jessica... I also have known Shane for a VERY long time... I do know it is not like him to do something like this!!! I just hope they find out the girl "IS" lying and go after her for it!!!
grl4mcollinsvill e

Oceanside, CA

#9 Aug 13, 2010
ok for one thats just ruthless sayin

or the mug shot makes him look quilty

especially if you don't know him shut your mouth seriously theres 2 sides to every story
especially for this chick all she is a bar rat and like a hooker but does her deeds for free if u get a beer from her bar... i know the both of them and any guy that comes her way she cries rape and its just sad!! Shane i've known for a very very long time and would never ever ever hold anyone over there will or even rape anyone for that fact!! and i agree with jessica how can a mug shot make someone guilty i think this chick needs to be arrested for false accusations she HAS DONE THIS MORE THEN ONCE!!!!!!!!!! remind all u guys!!!! any guy she hooks up with and her man finds out she calls rape just to make her story sound good and seriously how can a guy thats shanes size kidnap and rape a chick 20xs bigger then he is especially her she just spreads her legs to any guy she comes forward with i'm sorry i don't feel for this girl at all and i was very close to her at one time but this is her known deal of crying rape its just sick for any women or girl to cry rape to ruin a innocent guy reputation and another thing how u going to find out if it was rape if she denied rape kit all together so that should prove everything that all she does is lie oh well i hope that this catches up to her and she confesses that this was all a lie and she gets her time in the slammer cause this is complete B.S
REALLY PEOPLE

United States

#10 Aug 13, 2010
many think it i say it wrote:
it was either rape or the girl was really drunk, because did you see that losers picture? what girl in her right mind would do that?
Ok, so question for you? Have you ever had a mug shot taken? Cuz if you see ANY mug shot, they are not the most attractive pictures. I don't know why you ppl always assume the person is guilty just because he was "accused". Shane is a great guy and has never been violet with a female in his life. This is sad when a great guys name gets drug thru the mud and ppl automatically believe it. What happen to innocent into proven guilty?????????
grl4mcollinsvill e

Oceanside, CA

#11 Aug 13, 2010
plus if it was "rape" why after this aired on the t.v did she see him after the fact of accusing him does this make since at all no and the only reason they accused him was the dna under her nails!!! he has a family and all she is doing is ruining it even though he shouldn't have been messing around to begin with hes nothing more then a guy that helps anyone at anytime and would NEVER EVER EVER rape anyone for that fact this is just sicking and mental she would do this like i said to a innocent man just cause her man caught her up
A person

Clinton, IA

#12 Aug 13, 2010
well i know him prolly more than ppl that are saying stuff, And i know that he woulded do this kind of thing...
THE TRUTH

Granite City, IL

#13 Aug 13, 2010
shane is one of my husbands best friends!! he would never do this!!!! and FYI people the dna was CLEAN!!!!!! showed nothin!! the only reason hes bein accused is her dna was under his fingernails!! get a grip people if u have no idea whats going on or if you dont know him you have no right judging him!!! and as the girl o how i wish i could say her name!! it will catch up to you little girl!! u think u can ruin a mans life!! if u confess now that is was a lie because of your so called boyfriend, maybe just maybe he wont sue you for slander!! me personaly you have no idea on what i would actually do to a person if they would try and run my name threw the dirt like this!!!
whatever

Osage Beach, MO

#14 Aug 13, 2010
first of all she has never cried wolf before and all you losers are messed up he did it thats all i will say shame on you for saying the lies you have put on this link and sorry the truth dna wasnt clean you have no clue its always the same not the shane i know not the dahmer i knew not the po pot i knew
whatever

Osage Beach, MO

#15 Aug 13, 2010
and not a bar rat a mother of 3 including my child and ive known since i was 13 so all you liars stand up for a rapist im glad im in a state were i can carry my gun on my hip to defend my self and not obama land were a women cant blow a hole in this losers face and let a young punk take somthing away that can never be replaced i know the victim and wouldnt have messed with this loser and i watched kiss her son today who might not have a mother today if it wasnt for her quick wits and thank god my son has his mother
Rodney

Collinsville, IL

#16 Aug 13, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^WHAT???????? Do you even know him??? I doubt it. Shane is one of my best friends. He would never....and I mean ever, do something like this. You have no clue whats going on. So stop acting like you know. I know the true details to this story because I talked to his wife and she got the real truth from him when she went and vistited him. This girl is obviously just trying to ruin a mans life for no reason at all. And she should definetly pay for that. From what I'm told they are in the process of getting a lawyer so they can fight this and possibly sue for defamation of character and slander. This is seriously the biggest lie!!! Way far from the truth. How can you just accuse a man of rape knowing you did something with him on your own free will??? I honestly don't get it. She even denied the rape kit. It should be very easy to comprehend but for those of you that don't know him or don't know the real truth about the situation then you shouldnt comment on here. Thats just how I feel. I promise you the truth will be revealed and hopefully just hopefully shane can keep a good name for himself.
death from above

Osage Beach, MO

#17 Aug 13, 2010
and sorry all this is bull shane is a loser and its all the same crap everytime and will do the deed for a beer your out of your mind shane messed with the wrong family and if he ever gets out will be haunted for the rest of his days on this earth good gal who has a family also and has never accused anybody of rape i know her boyfriend and ex both guys are working class heros and as far as they are concerned this is all crap and just friends and family doing the same ol bull
grl4mcollinsvill e

Oceanside, CA

#18 Aug 13, 2010
free shane farris hes innocent!!!!
jail the one who Falsely Accused Him of Rape!!
Free Shane Free Shane Free Shane!!!!!!!
whatever

Osage Beach, MO

#19 Aug 13, 2010
put shane farris in prison he is guilty
give the one who put him were he belongs a ribbon
jail shane jail shane rot shane rot shane rot
whatever

Osage Beach, MO

#20 Aug 13, 2010
and i am getting the real truth so sorry you guys are getting it all wrong she didnt deny the rape kit you fools its all there you just wait and see lol may he rot in pieces so quit putting up lies enough was collected to press charges and i grew up in c-ville i know shane and he is a loser and i would expect this from him thats and also thats why they video of him shoving her in the truck you get that info yet lol burn baby burn
whatever

Osage Beach, MO

#21 Aug 13, 2010
and it doesnt matter i know her i have a child with her and know her very well and this isnt what she does as other post say this loser did it they have the proof and thats all that matters so say what you will the proof is in the pudding and of course the family and friends say the same as they always do but the truth is the truth dna speaks loud and clear so rot in prison dont defend a rapist but obamaland breeds some funny ppl with funny ways and funny laws

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Collinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No mother, no father, and born into the "Great"... 12 hr Monya R 2
who remembers? (Dec '08) 17 hr Animal 122
Kirk Kinnear aka elmo aka lying theif Wed goremore 3
Sherle Nance Wed new pooch 1
Belleville SlumLords and Bad Landlords (Mar '13) Dec 24 bite me 6
looking to buy valiun,mogadon's or any other benzo (May '13) Dec 24 amanda 4
Little Rick Casey (Mar '14) Dec 24 bill 19
Collinsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web