doucett

Decatur, GA

#1 Jun 18, 2007
To who it may concern the zoo in collins should get there animals back because there is a private
owner in brooklyn, ms that has and aligator on a chain for about 60 years that would seem bad to me he should be in a zoo where he can have clean water and room. But you won't give back these animals that these people have had all these years and bring them where to another zoo or release them and they may not know how to take care of them selves be real undo a stupid choice
tim

North Carrollton, MS

#2 May 4, 2009
well i think you can stop talking bout people and let them deal with their own situation and stay out of it
char

Lumberton, MS

#3 Aug 1, 2011
tim wrote:
well i think you can stop talking bout people and let them deal with their own situation and stay out of it
No sometimes u have to step up because animals dont have a voice they only have people like me that care for there well being so think of the animals with no voice not the people there is good and bad people out there and i feel like these people r trying to do something good but, if they cant get enough volunteers and money to run the place the animals need to find somewhere else to go.
char

Lumberton, MS

#4 Aug 1, 2011
I really do feel like the people at this zoo do truly care for these animals but, from what i can tell it is really gettin to be a bit to much for the mom and son from what i know the dad is disabled now and he is the one that started this place but, if they arent able to keep up with these animals they need to ask for more volunteers and money. If not the place needs to be shut down the larger wild animals did not look good at all and i did not even see any water in some of the cages and there was no water for the lion to get into to cool off guess it was broke down and at least they could fill it up with a water hose or something I know that animals cost a lot of money to keep up with and im going to be praying for the people who run this facility but, most of all for what is best for the animals at this zoo god bless there little souls most of them looked very unhappy and malnourished. Please someone who is close to them please volunteer some time and money to this facility they truly need the help.
DEva

Pearl, MS

#5 Nov 8, 2011
my boyfriend and i recently stopped by the zoo and let me just say it was a(n) "one time/never do again" moment for me! The cougars looked very malnourished and stalked us on the trail to the point of i was afriad to go any further. the wolves jump up as though they would attack my bf when he approach their cage, the leopards (or whatever) were sickly looking they never moved, and the tigers were enitirely too big for the run-down cages they were in, needless to say i was too afraid to even go to the back to see what was there.... Also what is up with the RV being parked in the middle of zoo??? Is that the owner's home? I am honestly afraid that one day we will have a repeat of the Ohio situation only the owners wouldnt have relaesed them they'll just break out!
On the flip side I LOVED THE SNAKES!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Collins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Need more facts on illegal immigrants (Feb '08) Feb '17 Dth__601 42
News Phil Bryant, 3 Doors Down and Tupelo band will ... (Jan '17) Jan '17 No Elected 2
Singles (Oct '16) Oct '16 Joshuainsumrall 1
News Saturated Fat Affects More Than Your Cholesterol (Jun '06) Oct '15 BAIRD26081988 19
News Waveland Pier Open, Police Dept. Tabled (Jul '15) Jul '15 Waveland Resident 1
james turner and tina walton (Jan '15) Jan '15 annoyomous 1
News Possible tornado injures 7, damages homes in Co... (Apr '14) Apr '14 storm 1

Collins Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Collins Mortgages