curious

Prentiss, MS

#1 Oct 10, 2012
Bassfield made the news! Where are those FEMA trailers? Who is involved?
BDG64

Collins, MS

#2 Oct 10, 2012
Never ceases to amaze me!
FBI 30

Florence, MS

#3 Oct 10, 2012
No FEMA trailers in Bassfield. Reports are they have been turned in to the surplus store.
NObama

Florence, MS

#4 Oct 10, 2012
curious wrote:
Bassfield made the news! Where are those FEMA trailers? Who is involved?
Investagaters for 300, please, Alex.
In the know

Hattiesburg, MS

#5 Oct 11, 2012
Mayor had one trailor, Diane Huthinsions had another and the airplane mover was on MG Dyes property , but when Earl got busted with the guns MG had some employees to move the airplane mover off his property. Sounds like lot illegal stuff been taking place in Bassfield.
Balko

Florence, MS

#6 Oct 12, 2012
In the know wrote:
Mayor had one trailor, Diane Huthinsions had another and the airplane mover was on MG Dyes property , but when Earl got busted with the guns MG had some employees to move the airplane mover off his property. Sounds like lot illegal stuff been taking place in Bassfield.
Who authorized, who signed for the purchase of these items and the remaining balance of the 20 something items returned to the State of Mississippi?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Collins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dollar General in Bassfield closing early? Mar 24 Regular Joe 1
james turner and tina walton Jan '15 annoyomous 1
great place to live (Oct '14) Jan '15 bumblebee 3
News Saturated Fat Affects More Than Your Cholesterol (Jun '06) Dec '14 ADA 2014 18
News Covington County man charged with sale of contr... (Oct '14) Oct '14 fedup 2
Worst president ever!! (Jan '14) Aug '14 noname 3
News Bassfield officials indicted in surplus propert... (Nov '12) Jun '14 Jhonny k 16
More from around the web

Collins People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]