US asks Paraguay to extradite suspect...

US asks Paraguay to extradite suspected Hezbollah financier, formerly of Broooklyn and New Jersey

There are 2 comments on the Fausta's blog story from Jun 18, 2010, titled US asks Paraguay to extradite suspected Hezbollah financier, formerly of Broooklyn and New Jersey. In it, Fausta's blog reports that:

The United States has asked Paraguay to extradite a Lebanese national suspected of funneling money to the Shiite militant group Hezbollah from the South American nation, court sources said Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fausta's blog.

Zandor

Asunción, Paraguay

#1 Jun 18, 2010
If the USA wanted to arrest everyone in Ciudad del Este that sold illegal CDs, cars and tapes, the USA would have to arrest the entire population of Ciudad del Este.

And by the way, a significant portion of the population of Detroit Michigan.

The USA should perhaps spend its time investigating crime in the USA rather than in Paraguay.

Until the USA provides its citizen a 100% crime free environment the USA should be be quiet about other countries that have less of a crime rate than the present USA crime rate.

The USA is a cesspool of crime and hypocrisy.

Yet the USA has all of the guns, so the USA tells the fiddler how to play.

Really nice isn't it?

Screw the USA.
JPS

Windsor, NJ

#2 Jul 28, 2010
I nominate Zandor as winner on the TV show "Last Comic Standing."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Collingswood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr Chris 20,107
CMD Gear3 (Mar '14) 12 hr Ant 1,177
News The urban prepper: Learning from Atlantic City'... Aug 26 SurvivalsEverything 1
News Alleged Illegal Immigrants Charged With Drug Tr... Aug 15 RustyS 3
Debate: Marijuana - Collingswood, NJ (Aug '10) Aug 9 Suzie Q 14
Kensington work Jul '15 Shibbybag80 51
Is Camden Really That Bad? (Nov '11) Jul '15 Jazzy 29
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Collingswood Mortgages