Collingswood's Il Fiore offers great ...

Collingswood's Il Fiore offers great value

There are 2 comments on the CourierPostOnline story from Nov 9, 2008, titled Collingswood's Il Fiore offers great value. In it, CourierPostOnline reports that:

Not being an owner of an Italian restaurant, I can't say this for certain, but it would be my guess that telling an owner his or her restaurant reminds you of being in Italy would be the utmost compliment.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CourierPostOnline.

Connie A

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Mar 15, 2009
This is a joke of an Italian restaurant run by Albanians pretending to be Italians and the food is quite mediocre by good Italian standards. The prices are modest but considering the quality, they're quite expensive. To enjoy the real thing, go to South Philly or Center City, Philadelphia.
blahblah

United States

#2 Mar 17, 2009
"pretending to be Italians"?? That's funny. I don't remember the staff wearing "Kiss me, I'm Italian" name tags. Ask them where they're from and they'll gladly tell you. The meal and dining experience I had here was very good, especially for the price. Can't say that about many "Italian" restaurants I've been to in Philly. But by all means go to Philly for your authentic meal if you prefer to pay $20 parking and walk thru sketchy neighborhoods. And while there don't forget to thank the nice Mexicans that cooked your authentic dinner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Collingswood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr Buffalojimmy 20,099
CMD Gear3 (Mar '14) Aug 27 Ant 1,170
News The urban prepper: Learning from Atlantic City'... Aug 26 SurvivalsEverything 1
News Alleged Illegal Immigrants Charged With Drug Tr... Aug 15 RustyS 3
Debate: Marijuana - Collingswood, NJ (Aug '10) Aug 9 Suzie Q 14
Kensington work Jul '15 Shibbybag80 51
Is Camden Really That Bad? (Nov '11) Jul '15 Jazzy 29
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Collingswood Mortgages