Church tackles gay issues

Church tackles gay issues

There are 24 comments on the CourierPostOnline story from Mar 2, 2009, titled Church tackles gay issues. In it, CourierPostOnline reports that:

Congregants from up to 65 Presbyterian churches in the area are weighing what Jesus and the Bible say about homosexuality during a lecture and breakout discussions at Collingswood Presbyterian Church today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CourierPostOnline.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
shamia

Somerville, TN

#24 Jul 11, 2010
Hehe is right.
Frank Stanton

Saratoga Springs, NY

#25 Jul 11, 2010
Tim of Medford wrote:
There are gays in Churches on Long Island in the Suffolk county area. Some Preist ar not sure who it is. It could be anyone in the Choir, or any normal humen being. I attend ST. Sylvester's R. C. Church in Medford and I go all the time. There should not be a law why I can not attend my 12:30PM
Mass at this beautiful Church that I have attending for 5 years. I will not give up on my daily life of not going. I love this Church and I will continue to go for the rest of my life and I'm proud to be gay.
I'm familiar with your particular church and have attended there a few times. But how can aa gay person WANT to be associated with a Catholic church ?! It's like a Jewish person WANTING to be a member of the Nazi Party. The Roman Catholoc Church is one of the WORST oppressors of gay people. There are THOUSANDS of churches n the U.S. that welcome gay people.

WHY do you insist on being a member of a church that oppresses us ?!
holy crap

Ashland, OR

#26 Jul 11, 2010
BaptistBeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA Spoken by someone from a state that knows nothing other than how to operate chainsaws and cut trees down.
Of course there are no wood products in your house or are you living in a tent ???
This post isnt about tree's---its about the intollerance of religion.
But I can understand why you would want to change and twist the topic.
jacjamm

Ashland, OR

#27 Jul 12, 2010
BaptistBeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA Spoken by someone from a state that knows nothing other than how to operate chainsaws and cut trees down.
Gee how did you jump from gay bashing fanatic religious intolerance to chain saws.I guess your house has no wood products in it.Maybe you live in a tent ???
But hey,I can understand why you would want to change the topic.
All the wars in the world today are the result of religious supernatural fantasy.Mumbo-jumbo,hokus-poku s, voodo and general HOLY-CRAP.With out religion the world would be a better place.
Bull-doze the monuments to holy-crap and build SCHOOLS !!!
I grew up on union ave. in pennsauken, went to Pennsauken High as if where I live now has anything to do with Holy Crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Collingswood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CMD Gear3 (Mar '14) Mon Illyphillycmdprou... 2,049
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Apr 21 Fitus T Bluster 20,971
Chief Judge Jerome Simandle is a Faud Apr 10 Simandle Sucks 3
is camden really that bad? (Dec '15) Apr 3 H John Henry 8
News Borough employee stops delivery theft scheme, p... Mar 29 Larry 1
Archer & Greiner Hit With Sanction Over Charge ... Jan '17 Dan 3
Debate: Marijuana - Collingswood, NJ (Aug '10) Sep '15 Jahrome 15

Collingswood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Collingswood Mortgages