Terminal market draws vendors to Pitman

Terminal market draws vendors to Pitman

There are 4 comments on the CourierPostOnline story from Sep 11, 2008, titled Terminal market draws vendors to Pitman. In it, CourierPostOnline reports that:

The first thing you smell after walking into the new Pitman Terminal Market is sausage and peppers emanating from Vinnie's Deli.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CourierPostOnline.

straighttalk100

Wilmington, DE

#1 Oct 2, 2008
Its a shame the article did not include the address for the Terminal Market. It states that it is on Theater Ave but there is no Theater Ave in Pitman.

Since: Jun 08

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Oct 5, 2008
Pitman is not that big, it can't be that hard to find. I'm sure if you asked someone there, they can tell you where it is!
moe

Willingboro, NJ

#3 Oct 10, 2008
Yankee1966 wrote:
Pitman is not that big, it can't be that hard to find. I'm sure if you asked someone there, they can tell you where it is!
It is located first ally pass the theatre. There is usually a sign located on Broadway with an arrow pointing down the street.Enjoy.
kurt sleeter

Huntington, IN

#4 Nov 2, 2008
if you are in BLACKWOOD YOU MUST TRY VINNIES KITCHEN!CHICKEN CUTLET,HOME MADE ITALIAN FOOD.VINNIE WILL MAKE YOU FOOD HER SELF.YOU WILL BE HOOKED.KURT SLEETER

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Collingswood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr Fitius T Bluster 20,947
News Woman admits embezzling from nonprofit that hel... Jun 13 MrsCortes 1
"father" jack McElroy (Aug '09) Jun 1 Jeff 12
Is Camden Really That Bad? (Nov '11) May '17 Junebug 43
is camden really that bad? (Dec '15) May '17 H John Henry 9
News 5 reasons a move to save former MLK home in Cam... (Sep '16) Apr '17 Al from Gaetanos 5
News Borough employee stops delivery theft scheme, p... Apr '17 Al from Gaetanos 2

Collingswood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Collingswood Mortgages