Kelly McGillis Weds Long Time Girlfri...

Kelly McGillis Weds Long Time Girlfriend In New Jersey

There are 6 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Sep 19, 2010, titled Kelly McGillis Weds Long Time Girlfriend In New Jersey. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

Kelly McGillis is best known for her role in Top Gun and Witness, but the actress who now concentrates on stage work has also been making waves of late after she disclosed that she is lesbian. The fifty-three year old wed her long time girlfriend, forty-two year old Melanie Leis at the Collingswood Municipal Court in Camden County, New Jersey.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

Frank Stanton

New York, NY

#1 Sep 19, 2010
CONGRATULATIONS ! That's WONDERFUL !

I particularly liked her in "The Accused", with my FAV actress of all time, who is ALSO a lesbian, Jodie Foster.

:)

“Haters Need 2 Shut the F-K Up!”

Since: Aug 07

Mount Laurel, New Jersey, USA

#2 Sep 19, 2010
Why NJ? Not legal marriage here, they should have had the ceremony in Connecticut or Massachusetts instead. Here in NJ, our governor bashes the Jersey Shore kids, forgetting how much revenue MTV brings to NJ businesses.
Disgusted American

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Sep 20, 2010
SouthJerseySteve wrote:
Why NJ? Not legal marriage here, they should have had the ceremony in Connecticut or Massachusetts instead. Here in NJ, our governor bashes the Jersey Shore kids, forgetting how much revenue MTV brings to NJ businesses.
yea but Christie's Doughnut eating makes up for it...((SNARK))...I hate him!
Frank Stanton

New York, NY

#5 Sep 20, 2010
SouthJerseySteve wrote:
I agree. I didn't think of that before. Why didn't she get married in a state where it's legal ?

“I'm not gay, I'm celisexual!”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#6 Sep 20, 2010
Frank Stanton wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I didn't think of that before. Why didn't she get married in a state where it's legal ?
It's the thought that counts.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#7 Sep 28, 2011
She has divorced the partner and has already moved onto the next needy lezzie. Soon to move from the town she is living in also.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Collingswood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr Really 21,438
Defender Fire Company (Sep '06) Sun Bil Carlson 41
Is Camden Really That Bad? (Nov '11) Dec '17 yourabitch 47
News Some N.J. politicians may soon get bigger pensions Dec '17 noteventrue 4
Archer & Greiner Hit With Sanction Over Charge ... (Dec '16) Jan '17 Dan 3
Debate: Marijuana - Collingswood, NJ (Aug '10) Sep '15 Jahrome 15
News Dry Collingswood may allow craft breweries (Jul '15) Jul '15 drunksduisnmoney 1

Collingswood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Collingswood Mortgages