Family Finds Body of Delco Mom in Vacant Lot

Jul 18, 2010 Full story: WCAU-TV

The body of the 23-year-old Delaware County mother who went missing at a PATCO train station July 5 was found in a vacant lot in Camden Sunday, according to family members.

Full Story
amanda

Millville, NJ

#1 Jul 19, 2010
i heard about this story on the news today, i just lost my mother so i can imagine what this family must be going thru, this world is crazy its almost like you cant even walk outside doors anymore without wondering if your going to make it home , im sorry to her about this and i pray for your family she didnt deserve this at all and the person or people who did that deserve to be in hell when they find them not locked away for life , taking the life of such a young person they deserve to be faced with the most crucial punishment im sorry your family has to go through this . its ashame the amount of people that are being sent to heaven and dont deserve whats happening to them im pretty sure shes your angel now . and i hope they find whoever did that to her she was very young and pretty , im sorry this happened may god bless her family and protect them and help them find the evil person that brought them this pain and did this to her !!
DCinNJ

Blackwood, NJ

#2 Jul 21, 2010
I did not know Jenna but my Heart goes out to her family and loved ones she left behind.
It sickens me to think that she lay there for 2 weeks before being discovered. Someone knew she was there yet no one had the decency to make a call.
It doesn't matter if she was a substance abuser or had other problems, she didn't deserve this, and neither did her family.
It's a shame there isn't more help for people like her. There are many many young people with the same problems as she had and the short term treatment programs that are presently available simply don't work. These unfortunate young people with addition problems need long term residential treatment that unfortunately is only available to those who can afford their enormous price.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Collingswood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CMD Gear3 (Mar '14) 2 hr BigD856 736
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed Jim Jones 19,549
Haddonfield's Steve Cordasco FIRED at 1210WPHT Tue Marc Rayfield Vil... 3
Camden resets relationship between cops, community Dec 12 Boogie 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in New Jersey... (Oct '10) Dec 6 Noddingout 19
desiel Nov 27 magnus78 1
Vaccinations Nov 19 Jennifer80 1

Collingswood News Video

Collingswood Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Collingswood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Collingswood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Collingswood

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]