Tree Service Worker Dies from Fall in Haddonfield

There are 3 comments on the Nov 1, 2013, Patch.com story titled Tree Service Worker Dies from Fall in Haddonfield. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Cameron Lyon, of Lyon & Son Tree Service, died Thursday after falling from a tree in Haddonfield.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

wayne r miller

Riverside, NJ

#1 Nov 2, 2013
cameron was one of the best! I would hire him to take the worst of trees down for my customers in moorestown.I never ever thought this could happen to him.My whole company new cameron, and, we are deeply sorry this happened.Our prayers and thoughts go out to his family and friends..........
Rob

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Nov 15, 2013
wayne r miller wrote:
cameron was one of the best! I would hire him to take the worst of trees down for my customers in moorestown.I never ever thought this could happen to him.My whole company new cameron, and, we are deeply sorry this happened.Our prayers and thoughts go out to his family and friends..........
Wayne,
Would you know how I could get in contact with Matt that worked for Cameron? We all have a mutual friend that has a crane service down there, I'm from State College Pa, and I understand that they are selling Cameron's equipment. Aside from calling the number listed for his company I don't know where else to begin and I sure don't want to bother his family.
Joe

Blackwood, NJ

#3 Jan 10, 2014
I am the owner of a Tree Service in South Jersey and we we all shocked when we heard about Cameron. He was a true asset to the community and the Tree Service Industry as a whole. He will be missed.

http://www.ez-treecare.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Collingswood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CMD Gear3 (Mar '14) 1 hr Puscifer 961
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Fri Hiawatha 19,847
News Two fatally shot in Camden (May '11) Apr 21 donnie_key 10
News Mount Laurel police blotter: Numerous drug arre... Apr 17 Jen toth 1
News Transplant craves old diner (Feb '07) Apr 12 Carol Johnson Kobak 6
Kensington work Apr 11 RockStrong0 19
News Gloucester City woman missing since September h... Mar 31 yodiddy 3
More from around the web

Collingswood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]