First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ms Save A Friend

Brick, NJ

#21 Sep 13, 2010
OMG I cant beleve some of the things u people post up here.. This is a human being she was my friend i kno her lil boy n my daughter are friends..How dare u disrespect her name like that... she has a sone.. Everyone deserves a chance.. I can get ignorant too but i swear i hope none of ure kids go missing or someone rapes ure daughter or ure grand daughter... S*** comes back to u..n u will feel it.. disgusting ppl like u have no feelings no heart no sympothy for another human life...ppl try ppl mess up that doesnt mean give up on them...Everyone aint perfect A**Holes
shame

West Chester, PA

#22 Sep 14, 2010
I knew Jenna from when she used to live in Southwest and it really is a shame how careless people are. Her life wasn't all gold like most of you people who have these ignorant comments to say. Not saying that that is an excuse but people are different. Who gives a shit if she got wrapped up in the wrong things? What matters is her heart. From what I knew about her, she had a huge caring heart. So she went down the wrong road.. it happens. People need to learn how to empathize. You don't know her life, you didn't walk in her shoes.. So shut the fuck up and have a heart. This poor girl was found lying dead, where she most likely died alone. Not only was she someone's mother, but she was a daughter, friend, sister, cousin, etc. as all. It really saddens me how you people can't either keep your ignorant comments to yourself or at least try to understand. If you don't agree with her life, fine. That doesn't give you the right to say the things you have said. Think about her family maybe? Put yourself in their shoes if you can't begin to understand her life and/or hardships. I'm glad that all of you that have these judegmental, ignorant, nasty things to say have a perfect life. Enjoy. See you in the after life you pricks.
so sad

New Castle, DE

#23 Oct 31, 2010
i used to be friends with jenna in middle school. she was such a nice person. it really hurt me when i found out that she had passed away. i really felt for her son. did they ever say how she died? did they do an autopsy?
so sad

New Castle, DE

#24 Oct 31, 2010
did they ever find her killer or how she died? did they even do an autopsy?
so sad

New Castle, DE

#25 Oct 31, 2010
sorry didn't mean to send it twice...didnt think it went through.
bri

Wildwood, NJ

#26 Jun 6, 2011
umm i know her brother and he was heart broken by this ! i cant believe that people are so heartless about a death. if you dont like wat the person does then stay the fuck off the page and keep your comments to yourself. no one deserves to die no matter what they have done or do. she was a very pretty girl and obviously a good mother, she had the strength to quit using for herself and her son. thats why the people on here talkin shit wont show their names. im pretty sure if it was your sister or daughter you wouldnt be so hearless. people need to grow up. and to the family my thoughts are with you and my deepest sympathy goes out to you even such along time later. keep your heads up. everything happends for a reason. she was prob to good for this earth <3
her cousin

United States

#27 May 30, 2012
To all of u negative ass ppl that got somethin to say u can all kiss my ass. If this was ur family what would u do??? Yes we look at these feed backs n are hurt. Im not an ignorant prrson but guess what karma will be a bitch. Have a good life because my baby cousint wont with out his mother.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Collingdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wats up (Jun '11) Thu Trouble 3
News Upper Darby and the charter school questions Thu jumpersNliars 1
News Meth lab on wheels found in Upper Darby parking... Mar 9 Wyatt Trayush 2
News Delco cop acquitted on kidnap charges Mar 7 anonymous 7
News A Movie Theater That Did It Right (May '06) Mar 6 bob conley 25
News Drugs, Cash Stolen From Evidence Room: Sources Mar 4 PoliticalHiresDis... 1
Parole Officer Accused of Sexual Harassment Feb '15 John Marchetti 1
Collingdale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Collingdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]