High Point, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

Judged:

This family needs your help! Your local police department are not providing the assistance, care, and concern any citizen of your community deserves! I have seen TV coverage about the situation and I was frightened to hear that the police do not appear to be looking for her. Instead, the family keeps hearing "it's not my jurisdiction" every place they turn. They were instructed to file the missing person's report in Collingdale so I find it hard to believe that they bear no responsibility in looking this young lady. I live several states away and cannot afford to come there myself so I am pleading with your community to provide assistance to the family and to put pressure on the police department. Jenna Lord is a beautiful young mom with an adorable toddler that needs his mommy. She found sobriety several months ago and has remained clean but her past drug use may be a factor in the lack of response to her disappearance. Even if she had a "slip" (there is no evidence of this), she is a human being that needs someone to care enough to look for her. Jenna's family is sick with worry and need support from their community. Please, please do what you can to help them. Hearing their story tonight just broke my heart and this is the first thing I thought of doing myself. I appreciate your time to read this statement and I am truely grateful for any assistance you can give in bringing this lovely young woman home. Thanks!
Raidman

Clementon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

Judged:

Luckily, we still have a year to look for this junkie before she goes missing in 2011. Thank god for that!
Have a heart

Oakley, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

Judged:

Raidman wrote:
Luckily, we still have a year to look for this junkie before she goes missing in 2011. Thank god for that!
Wow, that's really all you can come up with to say about this? If she found sobriety, that means that at least she TRIED to get clean and sober. People make mistakes, but let me guess... you're perfect right? If this were your daughter, your sister, your friend, anyone you knew, you'd be as concerned as her family is but since you don't know her, you are going to judge and ridicule the poor girl? This woman has a child waiting for his mommy to come home!!!! I've never even met this woman, I don't know her family, but I heard about this from a friend of one of the family members and I can tell you this much, they are worried sick about her. You shouldn't turn around and treat people as if you're better than them because karma comes around to kick you in the a** sometimes!
Someone that cares

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2010

How do we contact the family to help? If anyone knows, please post here. I can not believe that this is just NOW on the news!!! It's been 10 days!! Very sad. We need to help find this woman.
swp

Springfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2010

Raidman wrote:
hey raid man why would you type things like that on here knowing that this girls family mite see it,if you feal man enough to back up your opinion of this young woman in person, i would be glad to be your audience..i aint that far away
Sad

Contoocook, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2010

Raidman wrote:
I don't care if she is a junkie, she is still missing! She is a young mother who was on her way home and showed no signs of anything other than that. If she was planning on taking off she wouldn't have contacted her family to say she was on her way home. This girl deserves to be found whether she is a junkie or not.
Help find Jenna Lord

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2010

Someone that cares wrote:
How do we contact the family to help? If anyone knows, please post here. I can not believe that this is just NOW on the news!!! It's been 10 days!! Very sad. We need to help find this woman.
If you have a facebook page type in the search Help Find Jenna Lord and the family contact information is on the site.
Help find Jenna Lord

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2010

Sad wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care if she is a junkie, she is still missing! She is a young mother who was on her way home and showed no signs of anything other than that. If she was planning on taking off she wouldn't have contacted her family to say she was on her way home. This girl deserves to be found whether she is a junkie or not.
The person who posted that raidman knows Jenna since she use to live in Wallingford, so whoever it is they know her. Quite sad that her own community would turn their back on her. She has her issues, but we all do. We are suppose to protect the weakest of all of us. Until you walk in someone's shoes you shouldn't judge, but whoever the ballsy raidman is can post such things on the internet it sad. Collingdale police have nothing else to do they should be doing something. Disgusted!
PhillyMa

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2010

for raidman, i live in your neighborhood, and was best friends with jenna, so keep your comments to yourself. You are far from perfect, because if you were you would not feel the need to make such rude and ignorant comments about someone who is a mother, and daughter. God, I hope you don't have any kids, because the ones that judge , it comes back to them 100 times worse. TRUST ME! Jenna is a good person, everyone has their faults. But that does not mean that we should give up on them, and just let bad things happen to them. She is a person, and deserves to be safe, and home with her baby. For the good people that are out there, we are holding a search for jenna in camden on sunday, please come if you can. Any little bit helps right now. THANK YOU
Angelj

Union, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2010

Please show the most recent picture of her
Sum1WhoCares

High Point, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

Raidman wrote:
Raidman:
Wow! I had children crawling on my lap and really wrote from the heart when I posted my request to look for Jenna Lord. And, excuse me, it contained a major typo. I check back to see if it generated any positive attention for her and your brilliant comment is the first one I see. I have often wondered about people like you. You read a heartfelt plea to look for a little boy's missing mommy and you are compelled to insult me and the missing young woman. You know, it would require a heartless, repulsive slimeball to harm another individual. Someone just like you. So hopefully, the next place someone looks for her is at your house. I'm sure a narcissistic sociopath such as yourself has nothing to hide!
JennaComeHome18

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

Raidman,
I live in wallingford myself, I bet u dont have the guts to say your real name. Jenna was a nice girl. I used to hang with her when she lived in wallingford. and I seen her a few times in Collingdale, no matter what she did in her past, she doesnt deserve whats happening now, and neither does her family or 3 year old son. You might have something on Jenna, but remember there is a little boy missing his mommy right now. Man have some heart.
Judy12

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

"She found sobriety several months ago"

.. and has a THREE-YEAR OLD? So, she was a drug/alcohol abuser for the first 2.5 years of her baby's life? Wow, sounds like a fantastic mother!

Here's hoping the poor kid gets taken into protective custody, and given to a LOVING family.

Jeese, that's just sad. Poor kid.
OhComeOn

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

MB she shuda kept her legs closed till she wz sober in th first place. Sound lk child abuse. sounds lk you ppl hate kids, srsly.
Oh Well

Rupert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2010

She was addicted to dope. Who knows what, heroin, crack etc. Sounds like she went to Camden to get high and got the wrong high. These things happen every day to crack heads. Gotta stay off the pipe if you want to survive.
Knoxxie

Ambler, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2010

Raidman wrote:
I guess you feel like sh!t she's been found dead, huh?
BananaBoat

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2010

they found her bc a guy she used with pointed them to where they last used drugs together. he said she passed out and he left. the weird thing about Camden is that even people who have apts and houses, if they go to Camden to cop, they stay there for hours or even days and weeks. Jenna went back to Camden to use and probably OD'd where she was found. If someone had hurt her they'd have gone to greater lengths to conceal her body
Lynn G

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2010

MOTHER OF THE YEAR!!! lol
Brenda in Bpt

Old Greenwich, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2010

Some of the people on here needs to grow up.....Don't have no f****** respect, if it were ur sister or auntie or family member u will not be on here posting stupid comments......Da lil boy don't need to go to child services obviuosly he has a family that cares and are taking care of him......SO TO THE STUPID PEOPLE AND RAIDMAN WITH STUPID COMMENTS NEED TO KEEP THEM TO UR DAMN SELVES AND GROW DA F*** UP & HAVE SUM RESPECT.....R.I.P JENNA LORD
Scum bag

Rupert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2010

Crack, herion, meth, pills etc kill. These dope heads have to learn to stay off it or they are all gonna die. I have no feelings for a crack head piper who has no respect for themselves or anyone around them. They steal from their friends, parents, kids loved ones etc.. They will sell their bodies to get high! They dont care about anything but getting high.

They are all scum!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Collingdale Discussions

Search the Collingdale Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 22 hr Joe McCarthy 51,272
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Tue But Not Hussein O... 3,898
Suit: Nonprofit execs spent federal funding on ... Mon barbara 1
Wayne M. Taylor, dentist and dog-lover (Mar '12) Aug 13 Heather 16
Teenagers out of control in CH (Aug '09) Aug 10 neighborgoincrazy 14
John Marchetti Back In Jail! (Apr '11) Jul 28 John Marchetti 13
One dead in shooting at hospital near Philadelphia Jul 26 Holotta Wytrache 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Collingdale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000