Want to form Google Sites website bui...

Want to form Google Sites website builders group

Posted in the Collierville Forum

Gadsden, TN

#1 Nov 19, 2012
If this forum is not the right place to post this request, would someone please suggest a better place, locally or online?

I want to form a local group of enthusiasts to create free Google Sites websites for fun and learning. Google Sites is a great tool to learn the design aspect of website creation even though it is an online wysiwyg tool.

I understand HTML, CSS, standards and other website skills but I can't do it alone. The group needs a graphic artist, writer, Google gadgets guru and anyone with a skill in a specific Google product used for Google Sties websites like Analytics, Google Account, Gmail, Webmaster Tools, Presentation, Picasa and the like.

I live in Collierville. If interested or have questions, please respond to this message and give an email address. I'll contact you or we can meet in person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Collierville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moving to Collierville Tue Itar 2
chat room girls only (Aug '07) Mar 14 jean 779
piperton (Aug '07) Mar 8 Newbie 28
Best and worst pediatricians in Germantown and ... Mar 8 Ashlee brown 3
News Cookeville 13th safest city in Tennessee Jan '18 Joseph P DeDominicis 5
Who do you support for the new Collierville sch... (Oct '12) Dec '17 Star 20
does anyone know lee laughmiller (Apr '10) Oct '17 Butt Reynolds 5

Collierville Jobs

Personal Finance

Collierville Mortgages