Eyewitness News Everywhere Uncovers: ...

Eyewitness News Everywhere Uncovers: Preacher Pads

There are 12 comments on the WLMT story from Nov 5, 2007, titled Eyewitness News Everywhere Uncovers: Preacher Pads. In it, WLMT reports that:

Eyewitness News Everywhere uncovers the lavish homes of local preachers. Every Sunday, you see local pastors preaching on television. via WLMT

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLMT.

Steve

United States

#1 Nov 11, 2007
I understand that some of the local preachers were upset about this piece. ENE decided to pull the full story from their website. You can still see the video on the ENE site.

Interesting since this story was running at the same time congress is investigating other tele-evangelists.

Maybe the feds need to take a look at tax evasions on the local level as well.
Teresa

AOL

#2 Nov 13, 2007
Well I believe if they are so concern about tax free organizations they should check on Muslim,watchtower,Wica,and other religious group in Memphis and around the world.We as christian don't mind giving tithes and offerring so why should you.
Shanea

Stockbridge, GA

#3 Dec 4, 2007
I really dont like that people are worried about where these people live at.Let them live in a safe place
Stephanie

La Quinta, CA

#4 Dec 26, 2007
What does ENE stand for and can someone post the site URL where the original video can be viewed?

I think it is sad that the news stations and websites succumbed to threats and pressure FROM THE CHURCHES and its members for reporting the news and yanked these stories. They know they will lose money because of advertising revenue. MONEY TALKS!

If the churches, pastors, and members have nothing to hide why are they so scared of what is being told. There should be full financial disclosure coming from these tax-exempt organizations.
Ray

Little Rock, AR

#5 Dec 26, 2007
funny how they all claim they dont worship material things, but then turn around and buy bigger and more expensive homes, cars, churches,etc.than anyone else. i guess the almighty dollar is their true worship afterall. and they claim to be better than me for their alliances in the church. put the screws to those hypocrites. i am tired of their holier than thou attitudes.
Boomer

Cabot, AR

#6 Dec 28, 2007
Don't worry about this, folks. God knows who is His and who ain't His; and all things come to an end on this earth! There are hypcrites everywhere, because as the word is defined, it means "actor." The preachers who are living high on the hog will eventually collapse in the mire they have created for themselves. God is not going to be mocked. If the news can expose them, then so be it. God will take care of all of this, for as the word says: you can be sure that your sin will find you out. Those who are following close to God and not getting caught up in materialism need to continue on and not be derailed by all of this. Peace be to all who are here.
Pleasant

Atoka, TN

#7 Jan 27, 2008
Is there a link where we can see this video?
CASH

Memphis, TN

#8 Dec 8, 2010
Steve wrote:
I understand that some of the local preachers were upset about this piece. ENE decided to pull the full story from their website. You can still see the video on the ENE site.
Interesting since this story was running at the same time congress is investigating other tele-evangelists.
Maybe the feds need to take a look at tax evasions on the local level as well.
WELL I THINK DR NAZI NEEDS A NEW LIVER AFTER THE MOTT JONES KKK MEBER AND THE SCOTISH RITE PEOPLE ARE SPREADING TAPEWORMS AND THE PRIESTS NEED TO BE FORGIVEN FOR BEEING A PEDIFILER AT ST LOUIS CHURCH OH WELL JESUS TELLS ALL OR NOW DR NAZI IM LEAVING TOWN THIS CHRISTMAS SO THE SONS OF CRIMSON JIHAD FA FA FA LA LA LA BOOM IM NOT TOCRAZY BUT IF YOU SPREAD ANOTHER TAPEWORM IRAQ AND THE NAZIS ARE COMMON FOR YOU SO YOU BETTER RUN IN HIDE OR FLY RIGHT SCOTISCH BALLARDS AND THE PRIEST JEALOUS OF MY MONEY AND WANT MY FAMILLY DEAD FUCK THESE PEOPLE IF I HAD MY BOMB IN MY HOUS THE WHOLE BLOCK WOULD HAVE BEEN GONE HELP ME BEFORE I DIE
Mississippi gurl

Olive Branch, MS

#10 Dec 8, 2010
what the hell is cash talking about?
Mississippi gurl

Olive Branch, MS

#11 Dec 8, 2010
I THINK THIS GUY`S LOST IT....LOL
ThomasA

Springville, AL

#12 Dec 8, 2010
Cash is guilty of PUI..... posting under the influence
Mississippi gurl

Olive Branch, MS

#13 Dec 9, 2010
ThomasA wrote:
Cash is guilty of PUI..... posting under the influence
oh yes,it sounds like it doesnt it....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Collierville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Owner of gray Corvette Thu Help needed 1
Country vs. rock music (Jun '08) Apr 13 Pickymusicliker17 29
i need good pot help? Apr 3 pot 1
Matthew Bashaw/Kerri Baker (Aug '15) Mar '16 stace 4
Clandestine Mar '16 Help 3
News Haslam takes issue with lawmakers Mar '16 Penelope pitstop 1
The Stone Institute (Aug '09) Mar '16 Disturbing 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Collierville Mortgages