Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

May 4, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chattanoogan.com

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Comments (Page 325)

Showing posts 6,481 - 6,500 of8,469
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Vaccine Joe

Cosby, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

No.
LONESOME

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

BOTH PARTIES ARE EXTREMELY CROOKED. google. INFOWARS.COM vacines
yahoo

Wartburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

yahoo

Since: Feb 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Okay lets get this straight. Obama wants to raise Taxes again. Raise the debt ceiling, enforce the "Wealthy" to be a higher tax bracket to "spread the wealth" Raise the min wage to $9.00, open the door for little toddlers to got to school at yet again another tax payers expense, change or impede the Second Amendment regarding guns. Force everyone to have insurance even at tax payers expense...the list goes on. However, at the same time the people that are receiving these benefits are not required to give back to society in anyway shape or form. Free housing, free medical, free food. Further, they don't think a simple drug scan to prove you are not using these benefits, when you really don't need them because it will cost the government to much in revenue to screen everyone. What???? Well if you screen everyone then...I'm think the program would pay for its self cause look how many would be dropped from the program. Further why would the government buy "food products" Like sodas, chips, cookies, candies, ice cream, donuts, the list goes on that is detrimental to ones health? The items are not essential to life. HOWEVER, these items ARE essential for life: Water, protein,(chicken, fish, beef, pork, tofu etc..) fresh/frozen vegies and fruits, beans, legumes, grains... etc... If you want to toxic your body with alcohol, there should a very high tax on that and sodas too. There is NOTHING beneficial in sodas. they are detrimental to ones health. Cigarettes are ABSOLUTELY ridiculous anyways why not it at 100 percent. Bet a lot of people would stop smoking, best stop smoking program in the world don't you think.
Finally, if you get anything free from the government you should be required to give back somehow in a fair spreed the wealth sort of way. Don't your think?
JesseTN

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

They should have required HPV and polio and Hep A, B, C vaccines specially the ones for sexual diseases women down here sleep around to much like most the girls i asked down here in the south how many guys they been with alot are over a 100 or close to thats pretty nasty to me what is even more odd is most these girls who told me that where only like 22-28 and some where even married for 2-5 years so when where they doing all this? This is why you need planned parenthood down here to teach teens the right way this whole churchy way they go about things down here is wrong sometimes you need real knowledge not stories by manmade books, Plus if you religious fanatics did your research you would realize it was all copied by Sumarian, Egyption stories and names changed it is all manipulated and was used as a tool to control people to get people to follow the kings presidents pharoahs what ever they had at that time do the research, I believe in God also but i believe God does not want me worshipping them 24/7 and giving money to some church where the preacher is making 6 figures a year and where they actually help no people, But yea i believe in god just believe he would rather have me live my life and be respectful of other humans everyone is equal even GOD.
Geeze

Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

you are f ing stupid wrote:
<quoted text>WTF "women from down here" do you realize how dam stupid you sound? women sleep around in many parts of the world not just here! apparently you must be a person that thinks your sh!t dont stink well i hate to tell you but "WE PEOPLE FROM DOWN HERE" DONT LIKE YOUR KIND! you need to grow up.
Well, someone certainly needs to grow up.

The name you chose to post under says quite a bit about your maturity.
test

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

test
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

test wrote:
test
I'm sorry but no one heard that. Would you mind trying again?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

The government should force us to do what every they think is good for us. We need to submit the will of the government. The rich should be footing the bill. I look forward to Sharia law too.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

you are f ing stupid wrote:
<quoted text>WTF "women from down here" do you realize how dam stupid you sound? women sleep around in many parts of the world not just here! apparently you must be a person that thinks your sh!t dont stink well i hate to tell you but "WE PEOPLE FROM DOWN HERE" DONT LIKE YOUR KIND! you need to grow up.
I see you point. I would sleep around all the time if I could get away with it. Right now I do not have any suitors.
Venom

Lincolnton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

SexySasssySenior wrote:
<quoted text>I see you point. I would sleep around all the time if I could get away with it. Right now I do not have any suitors.
That is because you are nothing more than a tramp!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Venom wrote:
<quoted text>
That is because you are nothing more than a tramp!
Well I appreciate you thoughts. I forgive your hatred.
Venom

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

SexySasssySenior wrote:
<quoted text>Well I appreciate you thoughts. I forgive your hatred.
Truth isn't hatred. I'm sorry you view it that way.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Venom wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth isn't hatred. I'm sorry you view it that way.
Well maybe your right, I have gotten around alot.... NOT, BWHAHAHAH I could not even say that with a straight face. I have to come on here just try and get some one to tap my azz
Huh

Floral City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Top Mod 8 wrote:
Should the state should mandate immunizations for your children? Do you feel they are safe for all children. Do they cause other health issues like autism? Should the state also pay for them as well if they are requiring them?
Lol
Ross

Floral City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Isaac Baccus wrote:
No.
Yes

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

SexySasssySenior wrote:
<quoted text>I see you point. I would sleep around all the time if I could get away with it. Right now I do not have any suitors.
lol. You are such a liar! I done found you over here cursing and talking all nasty. Teehee
watrat

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

http://youtube.com/watch...
Error is a Reason
Silvermaven

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Researchers say donkey, water buffalo and goat meat are being sold as beef burgers and sausages in South Africa.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-02-27/donkey-...

US PROB. GOT DEER, DOG, HORSE....
UK REPORTS DEER DNA IN THEIR BEEF...

WANT TO KNOW WHY? THE SAME REASON KIDS GET CHICKEN FEATHERS OUT THE NECK AND WOMEN GET HORNS ON THE HEAD. GENE SHARING STEALTH INFECTIONS THEY HAVE BEEN INFECTED US WITH FOR OVER 35YRS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
HE TOLD THEM HOMEOPATHY WAS THE WAY TO GO AND NO ONE LISTENED. WHAT DID HE KNOW HE IS JUST THE WORLDS LEADING VIROLOGIST.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,481 - 6,500 of8,469
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Collierville Discussions

Search the Collierville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr ahop71 124,252
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 3 hr ahop71 58,283
Couple at Huey's Germantown! Mon Concerned 1
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Apr 18 bob 8,500
paton fellows information Apr 16 James 2
Debate: Marijuana - Collierville, TN (Sep '10) Apr 13 Rednecks are idiots 14
Hiring Finance Managers Apr 9 Karen Hayes 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Collierville Jobs

•••