Bed, Breakfast And Bondage In Collier...

Bed, Breakfast And Bondage In Collierville

There are 3 comments on the WPTY story from Jan 24, 2011, titled Bed, Breakfast And Bondage In Collierville. In it, WPTY reports that:

Bed, breakfast and bondage in Collierville. A homeowner has been cited for operating and advertising an adult business in an upscale neighborhood.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPTY.

guest fed up with

Cordova, TN

#1 Jan 26, 2011
Collierville needs to close this down now. This is selling sex. Collierville won't let you run a business from your home but this guy can sell sex.
Our elected officials need to stop this now and protect our town from this kind of business in our town. People will not want to move here if you allow this happen. Collierville will known for not good things because of this. You give him a 50.00 fine but if you speed or other things you get a 100.00 or more for this. This guy sells sex that is ok just slap hom on the hand. If he wins more of these businesses will come here and ruin our town. People who search out this sort of sex is pervert and no different than sex offenders. This business is close to schools also. The people in this neighbor hood should demand that this be shut down for good. Make it miserable for this guy to run this business. Collierville won't give a resident the ok to extend a garage because he might run a busines from it(no sex involved) but you will the selling of sex and sexual acts thats ok.Where does this look wrong.
Mr Salty Peanut

United States

#2 Jan 26, 2011
May I interject something? How can you judge my life? How can you assume its a business? Who said we are being paid? Our guest that come over can furnish their own items or we will provide them. We will provide latex sheets at a minimal cost, I am not making any profits on bedding. Their is also another place in the Historical District that offers " a bed a breakfast experience" I have applied for an "event permit" which has nothing to do with a business or profits. Our Mission was never centered around profit! I will be at the next City council meeting to hear the outcome of the Alderman and Mayors decision in regards to my permit status. Regardless of the outcome we will continue to support our City officials and treat them with the respect they deserve.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#3 May 10, 2011
Mr Salty Peanut wrote:
May I interject something? How can you judge my life? How can you assume its a business? Who said we are being paid? Our guest that come over can furnish their own items or we will provide them. We will provide latex sheets at a minimal cost, I am not making any profits on bedding. Their is also another place in the Historical District that offers " a bed a breakfast experience" I have applied for an "event permit" which has nothing to do with a business or profits. Our Mission was never centered around profit! I will be at the next City council meeting to hear the outcome of the Alderman and Mayors decision in regards to my permit status. Regardless of the outcome we will continue to support our City officials and treat them with the respect they deserve.
Of course you will, the town officials are using your service. They are cheating on their spouses and driving around town drunk !!! Oh yeah, the good o boys club is alive and well in Collierville.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Collierville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Emily moss is a pretentious resident dumb person Jan 8 Suck it 1
News Cookeville 13th safest city in Tennessee Jan 7 Joseph P DeDominicis 5
Need to drop more apartments Jan 6 Zoe Fleming 1
Who do you support for the new Collierville sch... (Oct '12) Dec 23 Star 20
News Man Arrested For Assaulting Woman In Church (Jul '10) Dec '17 BoyzMommaD 251
Do you know about lean Nov '17 Turd Ferguson 2
Rossville Industrial expansion (Sep '14) Oct '17 Clifton motolift ... 4

Collierville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Collierville Mortgages