Since: May 11

Corinth, MS

#1 May 4, 2011
I'm new to the area and I'm looking for a GREAT place to get my nails and toes done. Preferably a Nail Spa. I know that there are plenty of little nail places around but I'm VERY picky and I won't settle for good. I want GREAT!!! Please help!!!!
oaklandgal

Milan, TN

#2 May 4, 2011
go to #1 nails in the same shopping center as subway. they do a wonderful job, they speak very well, have serval different tip colors, they also offer spa treatments like facials, eyelash extentions, waxing and serveal other things. i have been going there for years and i absolutely LOVE IT!!
Mayor Bill

Shreveport, LA

#3 May 5, 2011
Also go to the rotisserie next door and tan. It will help those cottage cheese filled looking thighs, that most of the women out here seem to have.
#1 Nails is good. They have been known for doing a good job trimming the hooves of most of these spandex queens out here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Collierville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moving to Collierville Jan 21 Glage07 1
News Cookeville 13th safest city in Tennessee Jan '18 Joseph P DeDominicis 5
Who do you support for the new Collierville sch... (Oct '12) Dec '17 Star 20
does anyone know lee laughmiller (Apr '10) Oct '17 Butt Reynolds 5
Healthsouth Sep '17 cancer 7
Landscaper needed (Jan '12) Sep '17 Col88 2
Elizabeth Duncan (Aug '17) Aug '17 Anonymous 1

Collierville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance