WomaninColliervi lle

Memphis, TN

#1 Nov 18, 2011
I am sick of these momma's boys with these trucks.....RED-NECK-TRASH
Yes I'm talking about your kids ! They drive around trashing the city. High !! drunk throwing beer cans out in yards. But the parents walk around proud ! Get off you xanax put down your wine....take care of your kids ! The money you spent on a muffler that sounds like crap......could have fed a family of six in this town. Or educated a 40 year old man so he could support his family.
" the good ol' boy " keep it up Collierville !
"Mommas Boy"

Saltillo, MS

#2 Feb 19, 2012
Listen here bìtch. I'll beat your asss, your husbands, and if you have a son his too. You don't like my truck? I'll come rev up in front of your house. Then do donuts in your yard. Complain about something else.
drkoperator

United States

#3 Feb 24, 2012
[QUOTE who=""Mommas Boy""]Listen here bìtch. I'll beat your asss, your husbands, and if you have a son his too. You don't like my truck? I'll come rev up in front of your house. Then do donuts in your yard. Complain about something else.[/QUOTE]
COME ON OVER HERE WITH YOUR GAY TRUCK AND YOUR THREATS COME AROUND 3AM AND I WILL TAKE CARE OF U PERMANENTLY.
guy in collierville

Collierville, TN

#4 Nov 10, 2012
[QUOTE who=""Mommas Boy""]Listen here bìtch. I'll beat your asss, your husbands, and if you have a son his too. You don't like my truck? I'll come rev up in front of your house. Then do donuts in your yard. Complain about something else.[/QUOTE]

Still curious as to why kids do this. I mean it'd be one thing if you actually drove your car in the mud or took it to a racing track. But most do niether. Plus there isn't any off road places around C'ville that would require the need to increase your exhaust system Or get a suspention lift. Plus if you did do this the underworked Cville police deptarment will be glad to arrest you for a whole host of charges as well as impounding your precious truck. Oh If you are wondering how I know this stuff it's cause I work at a company that makes racing products for realy rock crawlers, dragsters, hot rods, and even some Nascar teams.
:(

Duluth, GA

#5 Nov 11, 2012
guy in collierville wrote:
[QUOTE who=""Mommas Boy""]Listen here bìtch. I'll beat your asss, your husbands, and if you have a son his too. You don't like my truck? I'll come rev up in front of your house. Then do donuts in your yard. Complain about something else. "

Still curious as to why kids do this. I mean it'd be one thing if you actually drove your car in the mud or took it to a racing track. But most do niether. Plus there isn't any off road places around C'ville that would require the need to increase your exhaust system Or get a suspention lift. Plus if you did do this the underworked Cville police deptarment will be glad to arrest you for a whole host of charges as well as impounding your precious truck. Oh If you are wondering how I know this stuff it's cause I work at a company that makes racing products for realy rock crawlers, dragsters, hot rods, and even some Nascar teams.
Does it matter? If its not your kid, or you aren't paying for the truck, then it's none of your business! Find something else to whine about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Collierville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 16 min Not Sassy 152,378
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr WTH 9,476
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 17 hr TheRealZeke 8,645
TN 16 Known Dead From Storms In Tennessee (Apr '11) Sep 16 none 1,376
Dose any one no when is German town yard sales Sep 13 Ram 1
chat room girls only (Aug '07) Sep 11 SHYAM 755
Rossville Industrial expansion Sep 7 Svs901 2
Collierville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Collierville Jobs

Collierville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE