North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2009

Judged:

I would think twice before hiring this company to work on your roof. We had the absolute worst experience ever!
ken ingram

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2010

Judged:

we recently had our roof replaced by david martin and son roofing-this was a large repair,they went above and beyond what they promised,they helped us when we were in desperate need with our roof repair and provided more than we could ever have have asked,i would recommend this company to anyone needing roof repair or replacement,they are honest,and caring.
good job!
ken & dianna ingram
Bill Higgins

Bedford, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2011

Judged:

We have a very bad experience with this roofer. He was only around when he needed to have the contract signed, then we never heard saw him again. Poor communication, deceptive practices and didn't follow up on many of the things he said he would or that we asked about. Messed up the insurance forms and lied about the roofing material available. Then he and his wife were extremely nasty regarding the follow up insurance check even though they had never contacted us as to where to send it. They acted like thugs. They don't give you a mailing address - they just show up randomly to bully you. So unprofessional. We were left with damage to our windows screens and never got a final city inspection. We are still waiting for someone to fix the mistakes they made years ago.
Kirk Johnson

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Judged:

Great expirence with these guys! They did what they said they were gonna do and did what I asked. Thanks guys for making my roof replacement a good expirence!
God Bless,
Kirk Johnson
Roland Limosnero

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

I hired David Martin and Son Roofing to replace my dental office roof and my personal residence roof. I am extremely happy with their work. I love the look on my new roofs. I would recommend David Martin and Son Roofing to anyone needing roofing work.
Customer no more

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Roland Limosnero wrote:
I hired David Martin and Son Roofing to replace my dental office roof and my personal residence roof. I am extremely happy with their work. I love the look on my new roofs. I would recommend David Martin and Son Roofing to anyone needing roofing work.
Incredible, Mr. Roland Limosnero is the ex-husband of David Martin's wife Jennifer!!!
Is that the only way that they get a good review by writing their own?
What a sleazy and unprofessional roofing company. The owners lie and deceive. I will never use them again and will warn everyone I come in contact with to stay away from these deceptive roofers.
Michael P

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2014

After a recent hail storm damaged our roof as well as most of our neighbors roofs we were inundated with roofing companies knocking on our door. After doing some research we decided to go with David Martin and Son Roofing and I'm glad we did. It isn't often we get excited over what a roof looks like but after David's crew finished our new roof and we saw what a marvelous job they did we could not be more excited and pleased. David's crew headed my Delfino started on time and worked pretty much non-stop each day making certain everything was to perfection. In addition,the materials used were top notch and we know that this roof will last a long, long time. Our hats off to David, Jennifer and their crew for a super job well done!
Michael P.
Rod and Pat Routen

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2014

David and Jennifer Martin handled our roofing claim to our complete satisfaction and with no problems. His crew did an excellent job, even in the cleanup, and finished in a timely manner.
Guest14471

Grapevine, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2014

I love their roofs!!!! I got one in the '07 hail storm and it is so much better looking than all of my neighbors!!! They also did an amazing job on clean up and they seemed to be in and out very quickly. I would highly recommend this company to anyone. They are very professional.
Terry S

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2014

David Martin And Son Roofing have been a great roofing choice for my last two roofs. When a problem with a faulty shingle arose, David Martin, and, his wife came to my house, and, explained what was happening with some of my shingles. They worked with me to help expedite *********** to address the defective shingle issue. David Martin's team came out, and, replaced the entire roof. They were professional, courteous, and, efficient. They did a great job on the roof, as well as the clean up afterwards. I thank David Martin, and, his wife for the help, and, support in the long process to getting a new roof. David Martin is an individual that lives in this area, and, is a man of his word. A true professional in a business that is not always that reliable.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Air Quality Alert for Tarrant County was issued at July 22 at 3:10PM CDT

•••
•••

Colleyville News Video

•••
Colleyville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Colleyville Jobs

•••