Fire damages Cullen Davis' home in Co...

Fire damages Cullen Davis' home in Colleyville

There are 15 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from May 7, 2008, titled Fire damages Cullen Davis' home in Colleyville. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

A fire near a water heater erupted Wednesday morning at the home of famed oilman Cullen Davis, but no injuries were reported. via Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

fwgirl

United States

#1 May 12, 2008
Hmmmm.....two fires in two years. Is this how he's trying to kill off this wife?
check your facts

Mesa, AZ

#3 Sep 13, 2008
big bad john... he killed the daughter and his wife's bf. his wife died of breast cancer. they divorced after his two trials ended in not guilty verdicts. get it right next time!

“Everyone needs a hero.I'm mine”

Since: Dec 07

Gibson City, IL

#5 Sep 15, 2008
big bad John wrote:
<quoted text> Yeaaa are you freinds of this man? I remember this trail when I fast moved here in 1977. Yeaaaaaaa The man is guitly!
Wrong as usual. Now, shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Gibson City, IL

#6 Sep 15, 2008
check your facts wrote:
big bad john... he killed the daughter and his wife's bf. his wife died of breast cancer. they divorced after his two trials ended in not guilty verdicts. get it right next time!
He can't get it right because he can't spell or read. Look at any of his prior posts. Plus, big bitter john's family has a history of selling drugs and breaking the law. He is a hypocrite.
Hmmm

Little Elm, TX

#9 Sep 18, 2008
big bad John wrote:
<quoted text> Mr tim mr davis walked away as a free killer. The facts were all there laid out in the jury and black and white print. The only reason the man got off was given the fact that no one believed his scattered brained wife. Yeaaaaaa sadly enough the man doesn,t live far from me. Here is another killer that you are defending. Yeaaaaaaaaaa I,am wrong mr tim? I know when this trail begun because we had moved down here in that year from oklahoma. Momma and daddy were still wiping my snose in those times as I was just a jr high student. This trail was big news and whent on and on and on. Oh yes he did it alright.
So that's what's wrong with you.....you're from Oklahoma. Bet you don't have many teeth left in that head of yours do you?
Hmmmm

Little Elm, TX

#11 Sep 18, 2008
big bad John wrote:
<quoted text> Mr hummm is it? Your from another planet, in fact I don,t see where it sais your from north richland hills does it? Yeaaa have fun on your own city forum, but not on mine.
And I don't see where it says your from North Richland Hills either.

Gibson City, IL

#14 Sep 18, 2008
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
And I don't see where it says your from North Richland Hills either.
He's not. Feel free to express your opinion. Ignore big bitter john. He's a looney idiot who can't spell and is just a bully who got beat up alot as a kid.
Hmmm

Little Elm, TX

#15 Sep 19, 2008
big bad John wrote:
<quoted text> My fellow freind as I said before leave the forum are else you will get more dog do do replyies. Yeaaa this is my forum not yours. Take your defeat like a man and leave.
Like I said I don't see where yours says North Richland Hills either.

Gibson City, IL

#16 Sep 19, 2008
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said I don't see where yours says North Richland Hills either.
Hmmm.....
Who you talking to?
Hmmm.....
Hmmm

Little Elm, TX

#17 Sep 19, 2008
big tim wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm.....
Who you talking to?
Hmmm.....
To the tard named big bad john.
Oil_goddess

Arlington, TX

#19 Oct 4, 2008
big bad John wrote:
<quoted text> Mr tim mr davis walked away as a free killer. The facts were all there laid out in the jury and black and white print. The only reason the man got off was given the fact that no one believed his scattered brained wife. Yeaaaaaa sadly enough the man doesn,t live far from me. Here is another killer that you are defending. Yeaaaaaaaaaa I,am wrong mr tim? I know when this trail begun because we had moved down here in that year from oklahoma. Momma and daddy were still wiping my snose in those times as I was just a jr high student. This trail was big news and whent on and on and on. Oh yes he did it alright.

First of all, Okie, learn to spell. Second, how do u live in this neighborhood? I know Cullen well and he is very gentle natured, always has been. I was friends with Andrea, the daughter who was killed. She never once said she was afraid of him & when I went to the house he was always very sweet. Face it...the cops screwed up. Even with Priscilla (who I can say from personal knowledge was a total nut) claiming to see Cullen at the shooting, no one seems to remember that there was a bloody handprint on the basement wall that was NOT Cullens. The police never tried to find whose it was & it didn't match anyone in that house. So it's same to say that the killer probably left that bit of evidence behind......
Annette

Fort Worth, TX

#21 Aug 15, 2014
MAYBE his home burning was KARMA. He got by with murder, Judge was paid off and jurors too I'm sure.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#22 Nov 26, 2014
Annette wrote:
MAYBE his home burning was KARMA. He got by with murder, Judge was paid off and jurors too I'm sure.
What a crazy and stupid thing to do lady. GEssh if you had a brain you would be dangious. Karma all over a killer?? Doing time for that slimebag???I don,t think that would be the case as its probly some kind of short in the electric as the fires happened in the same spot...Why would they have both excaped unharmed? He will never break another law again because he thinks he will keep himself in the clear by being the good christain that he claims too be although by chance maybe he really has became a different person who knows... I was a tiny 13 year old kid when this hole trail was heard on t.v. for days and days and days....Geepers creepers you are not a good detective...
EAL

Richardson, TX

#23 Dec 9, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>
What a crazy and stupid thing to do lady. GEssh if you had a brain you would be dangious. Karma all over a killer?? Doing time for that slimebag???I don,t think that would be the case as its probly some kind of short in the electric as the fires happened in the same spot...Why would they have both excaped unharmed? He will never break another law again because he thinks he will keep himself in the clear by being the good christain that he claims too be although by chance maybe he really has became a different person who knows... I was a tiny 13 year old kid when this hole trail was heard on t.v. for days and days and days....Geepers creepers you are not a good detective...
BBJ...BIG BAD JOKE...IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK.

Lets slaughter your lil recent reply, mmm k?
First, you aint her boss, so she can do what she wants without repercussions of a babbling idiot telling her its crazy & stupid. While I know what a "brain" is (cause I have one unlike you and your empty watermelon head) I haven't a clue what being "dangious" is or can make happen. I could go into the whole "misspelled" word battle with you all day (for folks that don't know Big Blowhard Joke, he misspells his name on his welfare checks when he signs them. Its really sad :-(... really)

Now on to the fun part of this. You probably (correct spelling btw) was a very tiny child with a big ole empty melon head when that "hole trail" (was there a hole in a trail you skipped along on as a wee little kid? Bet that head prevented you from sliding all the way down the hole hunh?)

Gawd, Ive missed this topix.com !!!
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#24 Dec 9, 2014
EAL wrote:
<quoted text>
BBJ...BIG BAD JOKE...IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK.
Lets slaughter your lil recent reply, mmm k?
First, you aint her boss, so she can do what she wants without repercussions of a babbling idiot telling her its crazy & stupid. While I know what a "brain" is (cause I have one unlike you and your empty watermelon head) I haven't a clue what being "dangious" is or can make happen. I could go into the whole "misspelled" word battle with you all day (for folks that don't know Big Blowhard Joke, he misspells his name on his welfare checks when he signs them. Its really sad :-(... really)
Now on to the fun part of this. You probably (correct spelling btw) was a very tiny child with a big ole empty melon head when that "hole trail" (was there a hole in a trail you skipped along on as a wee little kid? Bet that head prevented you from sliding all the way down the hole hunh?)
Gawd, Ive missed this topix.com !!!
Well hellow eal! May i ask where have you been???Well i don,t think you can keep up with me on the topix as i have all the time in the wrold to kick your big butt all over the topix forum from one end to another right??? yaa know what they say the bigger they are the harder they fall. By the way rookie cullen davis was guilty as hell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colleyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Bedford Apr 20 Chris Rodriguez 19
Review: Mary M. Robb, DDS (Apr '15) Apr 14 Big bad tough john 2
bedford walmart - Nepal people pretending to be... Apr 9 johnson 3
BOB EDEN PARK - Racists IN PARK told me to get ... (Oct '15) Apr 7 Big bad tough john 27
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 1 haha 981
A home that embodies Colleyville (Oct '15) Mar '16 Nelson Thibodeaux 2
Colleyville,Texas Murder of Anita Fox (Mar '15) Jan '16 Say it like it is 125
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Colleyville Mortgages