Providence Town Center-Phase 2
Nightman

Collegeville, PA

#263 Apr 9, 2013
I am not thrilled that they took the block of parcels on E-5 and combined them into one 20,000 sf space. This used to be 5 or so 4,000 sf storefronts. so much for the main street idea. Looks like they are looking to get a bigger retailer like Bed bath or similar.
JPP

Ambler, PA

#264 Apr 9, 2013
Nightman wrote:
There is a slim to none chance of Margarita's opening in August as they have not even put a shovel in the ground, they are the pad site next to Raymor. I would say Oct/Nov to be more realistic.
Could be, his message said on January 16th (I just found it):
We are planning to open our Collegeville Margaritas in the August/September time period. Look forward to seeing you and your associates in Collegeville! Feel free to contact me along the way at anytime. We appreciate your patronage! Dennis Roberts (COO)

So looks like it might slip.

Red Robin sent me one today saying:
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers: This location is scheduled to open mid-July, so stay tuned!

But then again my wife always tell me 15 more minutes only...:-)
JJD

Wayne, PA

#265 Apr 10, 2013
JPP wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be, his message said on January 16th (I just found it):
We are planning to open our Collegeville Margaritas in the August/September time period. Look forward to seeing you and your associates in Collegeville! Feel free to contact me along the way at anytime. We appreciate your patronage! Dennis Roberts (COO)
So looks like it might slip.
Red Robin sent me one today saying:
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers: This location is scheduled to open mid-July, so stay tuned!
But then again my wife always tell me 15 more minutes only...:-)
I agree with Nightman, it would be at least 6 months from breaking ground to opening the restaurant, and that would put them in October. So there's no way they make their August/September window. The have had their liquor license posted on Arcola Rd for awhile so they at least have that done.

For Red Robin, at least the building is already there, so July sounds about right for them.
JJD

Wayne, PA

#266 May 7, 2013
adamwsh wrote:
This document seems to be fairly recently updated:
http://www.brandolinicompanies.com/Documents/...
Names of stores on the list not currently open:
Red Robin Restaurant
Providence Dental Center
Her Hide Out
Sublime Cupcakes
The Lite Choice
Panera Bread
Avalanche Salon & Spa
Rally House
New York Bagel Café & Deli
European Wax Center
Zoe’s Kitchen
Nich Boutique
Massage Envy
Tio Juan’s Margarita Mexican Restaurant
And this is a March 2013 update to their marketing material:
http://www.brandolinicompanies.com/Documents/...
From that list, Zoe's Kitchen, Nich Boutique & Massage Envy are all open.

http://www.rrobinpa.com/locations/
Red Robin is set to open July 15th.

I also saw the storefront signs are up for The Lite Choice, so they should be opening soon if they haven't already.

Sublime Cupcakes is set to open 'Summer 2013'.

Tio Juan's still hasn't even broken ground yet, so don't expect them for awhile.
JJD

Wayne, PA

#267 May 10, 2013
The Lite Choice opens tomorrow, May 11th.
Nightman

Collegeville, PA

#269 Jun 4, 2013
There are 3500 parking spaces at this town center or 4.6 spaces per every 1,000 sf of retail. What more do you want? Pretend its the king of prussia mall and walk a little.
Joe

Collegeville, PA

#270 Jun 5, 2013
Nightman wrote:
There are 3500 parking spaces at this town center or 4.6 spaces per every 1,000 sf of retail. What more do you want? Pretend its the king of prussia mall and walk a little.
If you do some research, you'll see that this is below what is required in many other municipalities. There's plenty of parking near Wegman's, the problem is the other areas, where the lot zones are smaller and at peak times, parking is bad.

Since: Mar 10

Royersford, PA

#271 Jun 6, 2013
It's a "town center" type mall. By design, it is to look like a city street. City streets have very limited parking in front of each business. This has more than a typical city street in that the spaces are diagonal, instead of parallel. Plus they have big lots (free ones) around the back. So yeah, you may have to walk a little bit to get to the store you want to go to. But that's kinda the point. Americans have gotten so lazy that walking an extra 200 feet to get somewhere is a bother. It should't be. It's good exercise.
Nightman

Collegeville, PA

#272 Jun 19, 2013
I am very disappointed to hear that they leased a 20,000 sf block of space to Albert Einstein Healthcare. Looks like they are getting impatient and taking any offers for the space. I am ok with 2,000 sf for dental, PT, etc but 20,000 sf is too much dead space for a town center to absorb.
JOE

Collegeville, PA

#273 Jun 19, 2013
Nightman wrote:
I am very disappointed to hear that they leased a 20,000 sf block of space to Albert Einstein Healthcare. Looks like they are getting impatient and taking any offers for the space. I am ok with 2,000 sf for dental, PT, etc but 20,000 sf is too much dead space for a town center to absorb.
What's wrong with that. Keeps parking/traffic levels more balanced, since I'm assuming it will be medical/Dr offices and they are usually closed at night. Also, always good in my opinion, to have quality medical professional offices in the local area.
Nightman

Collegeville, PA

#274 Jun 20, 2013
It is supposed to be a town center not a corporate park. There are plenty of medical offices spaces in collegeville already.

Since: Mar 10

Royersford, PA

#275 Jul 15, 2013
Red Robin opens today, July 15th, 2013
jsa

Collegeville, PA

#276 Jul 15, 2013
adamwsh wrote:
Red Robin opens today, July 15th, 2013
i
i received an email and Panera opens tomorrow.
JJD

Wayne, PA

#277 Jul 25, 2013
Red Robin, Panera, and Rally House are all open.

Also "Mondana Kitchen & More" was added to the tenant list.
Brad

Collegeville, PA

#278 Jul 28, 2013
On July 22, the Sublime cupcakes posted this message on their facebook account:

"We apologize for our delay in opening. We simply can't wait to open our doors and welcome you all in to enjoy our cupcakes! We'll post our Grand Opening date here just as soon as we have it. Thank you for your patience and for continuing to spread the word about us"
Beanzalo1

Laurel, MD

#279 Aug 1, 2013
There is a stretch of five stores on Main St, to the right of Movie Tavern that is presenly under negotiation for lease to one tenant This is 20,000 sq ft and is identified as such on Brandolini's web site. If you look at the Providence Town Center site, you'll see this now displayed as one location. Let's hope it's a good store.
LizD

Collegeville, PA

#280 Aug 1, 2013
Beanzalo1, Nightman's comment from above: "I am very disappointed to hear that they leased a 20,000 sf block of space to Albert Einstein Healthcare. Looks like they are getting impatient and taking any offers for the space. I am ok with 2,000 sf for dental, PT, etc but 20,000 sf is too much dead space for a town center to absorb."

I agree with him. Not a good news.
JJD

Wayne, PA

#281 Aug 7, 2013
Rapidough Pizza has been added to the tenant list (will be over near Kumo). Can't find anything about them on the internet so it must not be a chain.
nightman

Collegeville, PA

#282 Sep 27, 2013
Construction fencing is up for the Margarita's pad site, signaling groundbreaking is near. Keep your finger's crossed for a Cinco De Mayo opening.
JJD

Wayne, PA

#283 Apr 8, 2014
nightman wrote:
Construction fencing is up for the Margarita's pad site, signaling groundbreaking is near. Keep your finger's crossed for a Cinco De Mayo opening.
Tio Juan's set to open in June according to their website ( http://www.margs.com/ ) so it looks like they are going to miss Cinco De Mayo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Collegeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Precious Moments Childcare (Jan '14) Mon Cindy 2
Review: Progressive Family Eyecare - John F Slo... (Mar '11) May 30 HaTu0513 19
Primo's Hoagies (Oct '11) May 30 Baldrick 21
Best Driveway Paving Co. in area (Jul '11) May 18 Roberta Higgins 13
Trappe Shopping Center remainder (Jan '12) May 10 Dino 8
We need the community's help!! May 5 elvis 2
Skin folds on the exwife May '15 the Ace of Spades 1
More from around the web

Collegeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE