Moving to Collegeville
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Colt 1911

Malvern, PA

#42 Jul 15, 2011
Anyone ever seen the movie gran torino?? the only difference would be in the end I'm not the one in a pine box & my boys are not spilling liquor on the ground for me...
Gene

Kansas City, MO

#43 Jul 15, 2011
The only thing that I have come across that seams to be a pain is that there are allot of pubes floating through the air. The kind that smell like perfume.
The Hater

Malvern, PA

#44 Jul 15, 2011
Good thing I've been practicing shooting my glock on its side, just for rooster fishes like the ones above
I say good day sir
Tolerance is a Virtue

Dudley, NC

#45 Dec 7, 2014
gina wrote:
... noticed that there is about 12 superfunds in this county alone its a big county but come on...
Thanks for the info! I'll look into that. What about radon? I really like basements, but radon -- and water -- can be big problems. Is it mostly sandy around there?

I am looking either for a neighborhood with smaller (less than 2000 SF) but nice homes . Maybe an up and coming "renovated" neighborhood from the early - mid 1900's, SAFE, convenient.

Or a stretch of an area that has smaller country homes, but also safe and convenient.

What are the worse roads to drive on during rush hour?

You can only see a limited amount of info on Zillow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Collegeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dont hire this scumbag Mar '18 Bindy 2
News Green Home Shows (Feb '09) Feb '18 DMS Stamford 3
Review: JCF Construction (Mar '15) Feb '18 Mark 6
St. Eleanor's priest on the list of 21 suspende... (Mar '11) Oct '17 Carly 25
News Allentown Fair's new contests and demonstrations (Aug '17) Sep '17 weapon X 3
Eagle sightings on Collergeville or Skippack (May '11) Sep '17 Dump Democrats ... 18
Daniel Gregor (Nov '11) Aug '17 Maskedbeauty 2

Collegeville Jobs

Personal Finance

Collegeville Mortgages