When does the Providence Town Center ...

When does the Providence Town Center open?

Posted in the Collegeville Forum

First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Since: Aug 07

Cleveland, OH

#1 Jul 16, 2008
Just wondering if anyone knows when that big Providence Town Center on Rt. 29 is supposed to be open. Do you know if they are going to open stores as they become ready, or have a giant grand opening for the whole thing? It'd be nice if they're open in time for Christmas shopping. Thanks!
Cville

Exton, PA

#2 Jul 18, 2008
I'm guessing that they will open the stores as they are ready. They've already opened up Arcola Road. It looks like they are working on the Wegman's store, so that should be one of the first ones opening.
RLH

United States

#4 Aug 1, 2008
There will be a grand opening with Wegmans and the retail at the same time in November
klc of limerick

United States

#5 Aug 8, 2008
Looking forward to the completion. Any idea on the opening of the Barnes and Noble Bookstore?
khd

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Aug 22, 2008
Wegmans site says the store will open in August or Sept. of 2009. I wish it were sooner. My guess is the rest will be open ahead of that,
Chaz

Phoenixville, PA

#7 Sep 1, 2008
So which is right? November or 2009?
dave

Glassboro, NJ

#8 Sep 9, 2008
If the map at this web address is right ( http://www.pvchamber.net/Uploads/PTC-07-Broch... ) they haven't even started building Wegmans yet, so 2009 sounds about right for that.
Andrew Himes Realtor

Perkasie, PA

#9 Sep 10, 2008
I just got some info from the leasing company about the Providence Town Center. With all the holdups from the township they had pushed opening the center back until the 1st of April 2009. Now they are talking about the Fall of 2009. The main reason that they opened Arcola road already was to deal with the closure of Black Rock Rd b/t Rts. 113 and 29. They are likely to have one large Grand Opening as opposed to opening indvidual stores as they are ready. Confirmed tenants include: Best Buy, Wegman's, DSW Shoe Warehouse, PF Chang's China Bistro, Barnes & Noble, Petsmart, Staples, and a Bank (can't recall which one though)
Paul

Harleysville, PA

#10 Sep 12, 2008
Next fall is the scheduled opening of the eown center.

Arcola rd will close on the 22nd of september and will not reopen until the center opens.
George

Perkasie, PA

#11 Sep 15, 2008
Does anyone know if there will be a LA Fitness opening in the shopping center? Someone told me that there will be one opening up in there. God, I would love that.
Lorraine

Glenmoore, PA

#12 Sep 17, 2008
Andrew (Himes): thanks for the details and update. Too bad it's being pushed to ~ Fall '09. Does anyone have an UPDATED link to stores or developments. Everything I found on the web so far is outdated. Thanks.
Todd

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Sep 25, 2008
LA Fitness is confirmed.
George

Baltimore, MD

#14 Sep 25, 2008
Todd wrote:
LA Fitness is confirmed.
That is GREAT News!!!!
Dave

United States

#15 Oct 2, 2008
Does anyone know what other restaurants are scheduled to open in the new center? I only know of PF Chang for sure but I also heard that Ted's Montana Grill and McCormick and Schmick are also going to open there.

Can anyone confirm the restaurants??
confi

Hayward, CA

#16 Oct 3, 2008
It seems like they're making a good progress in the construction site. I don't know anything about all the holdups from the township. But at least the construction doesn't seem to be completed next fall, a lot sooner than that I guess.
YoPhilly

Phoenixville, PA

#17 Oct 4, 2008
FYI: Construction on Wegman's hasn't even started yet.
khd

Springfield, PA

#18 Oct 5, 2008
They only appear to have a few stores built, and nothing at all way back where Wegmans is supposed to be located. There is no goof, recent info online. The first webpages that pop up say it was supposed to have been built by 2007. What has been the delay?
cwhitpan

Downingtown, PA

#19 Oct 8, 2008
Can't wait for this either. Might be able to find a job a bit closer to home!(work in restaurants) Here is a link to the layout I found as the best info.
http://www.pvchamber.net/Uploads//ptc_layour....
mrsref

Browns Mills, NJ

#20 Oct 20, 2008
Has anyone heard of chance of Septa extending a route to go past the PTC? It sure would be nice if the kids at Ursinus could get there to work and shop (without needing a car).
JAK

Collegeville, PA

#21 Oct 21, 2008
Are we absolutely sure that P.F.Chang's will be there? I have contacted their company via their website, and they deny moving in there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Collegeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dont hire this scumbag Feb 17 Concerned citizen 1
News Green Home Shows (Feb '09) Feb 7 DMS Stamford 3
Review: JCF Construction (Mar '15) Feb 3 Mark 6
St. Eleanor's priest on the list of 21 suspende... (Mar '11) Oct '17 Carly 25
News Allentown Fair's new contests and demonstrations (Aug '17) Sep '17 weapon X 3
Eagle sightings on Collergeville or Skippack (May '11) Sep '17 Dump Democrats ... 18
Daniel Gregor (Nov '11) Aug '17 Maskedbeauty 2

Collegeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Collegeville Mortgages