Great News! There's A Discount For The Harlem Globetrotters in College Station

Posted in the College Station Forum

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1 Jan 19, 2012
This is great news for anyone who is planning on taking their family to see The Harlem Globetrotters. My kids are big basketball fans and are dying to go this show. Now I can get a good deal on the tickets! The discount code MOM will save $7 on each ticket. There is only one show scheduled for College Station, TX. It's going to be at the Reed Arena, on January 30, 2012 at 7 pm. You can buy your tickets online with this link, http://www.12thmanfoundation.com/ticket-cente... . The page you will get is from TickeTrac. There will be a large gray box that says,”Have A Promo Code? Use It Here”. Click this box and enter the code MOM. The next page allows you to chose your ticket price, seating preference and the number of seats. It's that simple to save $7 a seat!(There are some restrictions).

The Harlem Globetrotters are known around the world for their high-flying, hysterical hijinks. They put on the kind of show that you remember for a lifetime. This year, they are featuring a historic rookie class and the top three finishers of the 2011 College Slam Dunk Contest. The Slam Dunk Champion Jacob “Hops” Tucker will showcase his amazing 50” vertical leap. As well as performances from the first female player in a generation, TNT Maddox and Showman Big Easy Lofton. Rosters do change, visit www.harlemglobetrotters.com for more details.

Please feel free to share the savings with your family and friends. Have a great time!

I work for Miles of Marketing and this information was provided to me by them.( www.milesofmarketing.com ) We are a group of moms passing along great information like this to other moms!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

College Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Union Pacific in Talks to Buy Out 20 Hearne Lan... (Feb '13) 7 min RTA3377 3
woody Fri iwtn 2
bisexual Fri iwtn 2
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 22 Fart 798
are you looking for a C.I. / rat??? Apr 20 sycotic13 1
News Wounded Veterans Roll into College Station Sunday Apr 20 Fart 2
News Planned Parenthood Has Abortion Quotas, Says Fo... (Jul '14) Apr 19 kaylayossi 12
More from around the web

College Station People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]