DPS: 5 injured in wreck near Navasota

DPS: 5 injured in wreck near Navasota

There are 4 comments on the Theeagle.com story from Sep 24, 2011, titled DPS: 5 injured in wreck near Navasota. In it, Theeagle.com reports that:

Part of Texas 90 near Navasota was shut down for about two hours early Friday morning as authorities cleared the scene of a two-vehicle accident that sent five people to the hospital.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Theeagle.com.

Johnnie Gunter Reynolds

Caldwell, TX

#1 Sep 27, 2011
My brother who was 1 of the 5 passed away friday september 23, 2011 after this horrible wreck. He was Benjamin Gunter and was 56 yrs. old. Three others stil remain in hospitals. The driver, Melvin Iselt 60 is at the Medical Center in college station in critical condition. They were all related except Jeremy Hass.
With Sympathy

Fort Worth, TX

#2 Sep 28, 2011
Johnnie Gunter Reynolds wrote:
My brother who was 1 of the 5 passed away friday september 23, 2011 after this horrible wreck. He was Benjamin Gunter and was 56 yrs. old. Three others stil remain in hospitals. The driver, Melvin Iselt 60 is at the Medical Center in college station in critical condition. They were all related except Jeremy Hass.
I am very sorry for your loss. I knew all of them as a long time resident of Giddings. Benji's laughter and big heart will remain with all of us who knew him. May God be with Melvin, Paul, Kelly, and Jeremy.
Raylynn southerland

Hobbs, NM

#3 Apr 22, 2013
That was my grandpa! Melvin Iselt! He was the best pawpaw you could ask for I mean I wish I still could go to his work with him... Sucks not haveing him around but he is in a great place now! Same with my uncle bingie atlease thats what I called him!!(: I love yall so very much
Raylynn southerland

Hobbs, NM

#4 Apr 22, 2013
With Sympathy wrote:
<quoted text>I am very sorry for your loss. I knew all of them as a long time resident of Giddings. Benji's laughter and big heart will remain with all of us who knew him. May God be with Melvin, Paul, Kelly, and Jeremy.

My daddy my pawpaw my uncle my great uncle and my daddys bestfriend witch I called my second uncle!! I want uncle benji and pawpaw in my life still I miss then so much

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

College Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 49 min CheeseSniff 1,050
Chad glasshoff (Aug '15) Jan 12 Faith it 11
Heroin/drugs (Apr '13) Dec 31 layshi 49
House of Hope/ Madisonville Rehab (May '11) Dec 23 GetRealHighonPot 40
News Texas 3 mins ago 3:02 p.m.Texas A&M receiver Sp... Dec 20 GetRealHighonPot 1
News White nationalista s appearance at university d... Dec '16 Savant 1
katherine d. smith-spirit mom? Dec '16 Jess 4

College Station Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

College Station Mortgages