College Station, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

Judged:

Awful studio. No organization, and most teachers not qualified. Hip hop cannot be called hip hop - don't know what it is. Why is it they have the same girl ALWAYS doing a little solo in all her dances?? She isn't that good and there are other girls that don't get any credit. Looks can be deceiving - not a Christian studio. May say that in their ads, but behind closed doors....
Drama Free

Elgin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2011

Judged:

Would love to ask what you mean about "behind closed doors", isn't this blog post behind closed doors? But I guess gossip venting always helps a situation. We used to attend SSD before my daughter moved onto something else, and we were nothing short of impressed. Like the saying goes, "if you don't have something nice to say... Don't say it at all". Which includes gossip blogs. It also seems like most of your frustration could be fixed with dialogue, everyone is accessible and always willing to talk.
anonymous wrote:
Awful studio. No organization, and most teachers not qualified. Hip hop cannot be called hip hop - don't know what it is. Why is it they have the same girl ALWAYS doing a little solo in all her dances?? She isn't that good and there are other girls that don't get any credit. Looks can be deceiving - not a Christian studio. May say that in their ads, but behind closed doors....
happy

College Station, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

i hope people who have bad attitudes and are willing to write such hateful things on the internet - where it stays forever - leave the studio. We enjoy letting our child dance in such a GREAT environment! Our daughter loves using her talents for the Lord and enjoys going to class and praising him through dance weekly. LOVE the atmosphere and the teachers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

College Station Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

College Station People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

College Station News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in College Station