Steve

Lake Charles, LA

#1 Jun 29, 2008
Hi everyone. This is to let you know my wife and I have recently gone online with a new local website called www.bcskidseatfree.com
If your family is like ours and you are trying to stretch your family bucks, then check out our site. It list all the restaurants in the Brazos Valley that have kids eat free meals and even list places that have "almost free" specials. Let your family and friends know where we are and we hope our site helps you stretch your dollar like it has us. There is even a place to list restaurants we may have overlooked. Just let us know. Have a great day. Steve
New to town

Chalmette, LA

#2 Jul 2, 2008
thanks for the tips. It really comes in handy. Hope more people visit your website. cool
Steve

College Station, TX

#3 Jul 2, 2008
New to town wrote:
thanks for the tips. It really comes in handy. Hope more people visit your website. cool
Thanks for the comments. It's only been active a couple of weeks and I've just spread news about it by word of mouth. Don't forget to tell your friends.
Anonymous

Hempstead, TX

#4 Aug 8, 2008
Is the site down today?
BCS Resident

College Station, TX

#5 Aug 21, 2008
This site is so perfect for those with kids! thanks so much for doing this. You should check Gatti-town. I think moms eat free on Monday nights with the ourchase of a kids buffet and kids eat free on Wednesdays?(not sure). Thanks again!
Bryan Mom

Enid, OK

#6 Aug 29, 2008
Thank you sooooo much have been looking for something like this for weeks. Just happened upon this site while looking for something else. It is now in "my favorites".
Amanda

Enid, OK

#7 Jan 11, 2009
Hi,
I haven't been able to access the bcskidseatfree website. Is there another link or is the site down?
Haas

United States

#8 Aug 31, 2009
Great info, saw your vehicle at wings n more and tonight we are headed to Chicken Oil. You are on our fav list and will be telling everyone we know.
CS Aggie Mom

Bryan, TX

#9 Jan 26, 2010
Thanks so much for this!! I have been looking for a comprehensive list for weeks.
Steve

College Station, TX

#10 Nov 17, 2011
Hi all, the BCS Kids Eat Free website has been shut down for quite some time now. I contacted the web administrator about this at least 2-3 years ago and was told the site would be taken down. To my surprise, when I attempted to log on a couple of days ago it was still active. I sincerely apologize to all who have visited this site expecting it to be current. The corporate office was supposed to have taken it down years ago. Again, sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. Have a blessed day.
Amy

United States

#11 Nov 21, 2011
Why was it taken down? All the info seemed current & we used this site all the time! Wishing I had saved all the info. Definitely disappointed!:(
Steve wrote:
Hi all, the BCS Kids Eat Free website has been shut down for quite some time now. I contacted the web administrator about this at least 2-3 years ago and was told the site would be taken down. To my surprise, when I attempted to log on a couple of days ago it was still active. I sincerely apologize to all who have visited this site expecting it to be current. The corporate office was supposed to have taken it down years ago. Again, sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. Have a blessed day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

College Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chad glasshoff (Aug '15) 7 hr Happydayz 12
Heroin/drugs (Apr '13) Wed visiting from cali 51
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Tue CheeseSniff 1,050
House of Hope/ Madisonville Rehab (May '11) Dec 23 GetRealHighonPot 40
News Texas 3 mins ago 3:02 p.m.Texas A&M receiver Sp... Dec 20 GetRealHighonPot 1
News White nationalista s appearance at university d... Dec '16 Savant 1
katherine d. smith-spirit mom? Dec '16 Jess 4

College Station Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

College Station Mortgages