Who can help me to remove password protect from pdf

Posted in the College Station Forum

apple4hong4

Guangzhou, China

#1 Jul 27, 2011
I am a student of University.I pay $85 for each of my ebooks and have my UoP password and username to open them.
The problem is that I want to move them to my kindle dx which does not support the password part of the pdf file.How can I remove the password protect from this file.Each page is password protected, but I only have to put in my password one time and it opens the whole ebook.However, on the kindle dx, the cursor does not go to the username or password box, so i can't open it on my kindle.I tried buying and using a PDF restrictions remover but all it does is say "Restrictions Removed" but the password protect is still on when I transfer it to the kindle.
Any suggestions of what product to use or what to do?
Pls help!!!
Thank you so much in advance.
Anonymous

Guangzhou, China

#2 Jul 28, 2011
you are authorized to check a bunch of critical PDF files, which were created and encrypted by a former department manager. You need to open these PDF files and print them. Or this job will take you a month or longer.

Since: Jul 11

Guangzhou, China

#3 Jul 31, 2011
winan wrote:
you are authorized to check a bunch of critical PDF files, which were created and encrypted by a former department manager. You need to open these PDF files and print them. Or this job will take you a month or longer.
Agree,I have solve the same problem follow the method above

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

College Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
Where can a couple find thick black girls to pl... Nov 25 Larissa Hernandez 2
Staci Fox Nov '14 Curious 1
Connection (Nov '13) Nov '14 mrlabowski 4
Common Core is DESTROYING your kid's education ... Nov '14 Blubber on the Brain 1
College Station Police/Abuse of Power Oct '14 Angry Momma 1
College Station Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

College Station People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

College Station News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in College Station

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:34 pm PST