Seat belt use still has room for improvement

There are 1 comment on the The Eagle story from Jul 3, 2012, titled Seat belt use still has room for improvement. In it, The Eagle reports that:

Laurie Metcalf was relieved to see only bruises on her 2- and 6-year-old boys after a wreck on Wellborn Road about a year ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Eagle.

killemall

United States

#1 Jul 5, 2012
Seatbelt laws for adults is communism.... Don't protect me from myself!!!!_ if you are under 18.... You are still under your parents care and it is thief responsibilty .... But don't tell me I have to wear one.... Give me liberty or give me death.... Godamn liberals think we are to stupid to make our own decisions... I'm not stupid.... I just don't give a shit if someone dies that didn't have a belt on.... It's thief personal choice.... Screw em

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

College Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 41 min Frank Pharts 824
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 43 min Farting 641
News Union Pacific in Talks to Buy Out 20 Hearne Lan... (Feb '13) Apr 26 RTA3377 3
woody Apr 24 iwtn 2
bisexual Apr 24 iwtn 2
are you looking for a C.I. / rat??? Apr 20 sycotic13 1
News Wounded Veterans Roll into College Station Sunday Apr 20 Fart 2
More from around the web

College Station People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]