Pebble Creek; One of the most desirable neighborhoods in College Station!
Posted in the College Station Forum
“College Station Realtor”
Since: May 12
#1 Jan 29, 2013
· Pebble Creek, a quiet College Station development nestled among lush oak trees and peacefully running streams, offers not only beautiful homes and a family-friendly community, but also luxurious amenities for residents.
· From an 18-hole championship golf course to the swimming pool and tennis courts of the Pebble Creek Country Club, there is something for everyone.
· Located in the College Station Independent School District, children will attend nationally recognized schools, giving them ample opportunities to grow academically.
· Right next to Pebble Creek Elementary School is a ten-acre park.
· For its members, the Pebble Creek Country Club includes a tennis courts, swimming pools, a fully equipped exercise room, mens and womens locker rooms, rooms and lounges for formal events and multiple dining options.
· More than anything, Pebble Creek values community.
Add your comments below
|New to town. Looking for Paty.||Sat||Red||1|
|Heroin/drugs (Apr '13)||Fri||Rlwtime3||30|
|Hearne Police Harassment||May 21||sperdude1||1|
|Review: Woody's Gags & Gifts (Dec '13)||May 19||Pantyboy at 70||19|
|Chad glasshoff (Aug '15)||May 17||Faith it||8|
|Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10)||May 14||Jack||993|
|Oh how the phony have fallen!||May 1||Sara||3|
Find what you want!
Search College Station Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC