Thank you Lampstand Nursing and Rehab...

Thank you Lampstand Nursing and Rehabilitation

Posted in the College Station Forum

Norman locket

Enid, OK

#1 May 30, 2013
My mom is a resident in your facility and we have noticed the great strides your new Administrator is making. He really cares about his patients and staff. The care is getting better and we enjoy the new atmosphere and the positive changes.
Mrs r

Enid, OK

#2 Jun 22, 2013
You must be on drugs, the company Covenant Dove has fired 38 administrators in Texas. They have no compassion for residents, the food is horrible, and the floors in this place are filthy and sticky. It's gross.
Employee

Enid, OK

#3 Jun 22, 2013
I work here and the people at the corporate office in just the past week have fired three regional directors for this area, and they have fired three administrators. They just come in and fire them for no reason, they don't care about the residents or staff.
This company is like a German Gestapo.
Nurse

Enid, OK

#4 Jun 22, 2013
There have been so many drugs stolen from Lampstand and Rock Praire Nursing home the state is in there investigating once a month. The nurses never pass the Med's on time.
employees are scared they will get fired any minute. Employees never stay there. It's sad. Just keep calling the state and complaining. I have called the corporate hot line and they do nothing but protect certain people then fire innocent people.
I hope the state shuts them down.
This is getting old

Enid, OK

#5 Jul 4, 2013
We had more drugs that got stolen last night. Some nurse is stealing the patient's pain medication. They problly sellin drugs on street for money.
Bad care

Enid, OK

#6 Jul 19, 2013
I took my mom to crest view. It's a lot nicer.
Ulna Lynch

United States

#7 Sep 18, 2014
A new company Daybreak Venture Bought Lampstand, Magnified, and Fortress Nursing homes. These homes are so much better now.
My mom loves it here at Fortress.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

College Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who runs city hall? (Jan '12) Thu fsjf 3
Review: Woody's Gags & Gifts (Dec '13) Aug 25 IDK 25
Looking for Eric V Caldwell Aug 10 Old Friend 1
I need a good honest waterwell company. (Jul '11) Aug 5 Michael Lee 2
House of Hope/ Madisonville Rehab (May '11) Jul '16 Michelle Hughes 37
Hearne Police Harassment Jul '16 DHHR Party 2
Brazos County Libertarian Party meeting Jun '16 Tread 1

College Station Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance