info

Melbourne, AR

#1 Sep 19, 2012
Ok I see that this legalize Marijuana issue is now a problem. People you had better wake up and notice what this will do to this state alone if it is allowed to be legal. I feel the campaign that organized this so called "medical marijuana" failed to notify the people of what this actually meant. I will mention before I go into the rant on this topic that their are a couple places that have tested this and it has became noting but a slum of drug lords, skanks, and stoned people thinking their opinion is God.

Lets talk about Marijuana for a minute this is a plant that has been grown forever for a mind altering drug called THC. This is not a pain killer in its self, its what people use to get their minds zoned out in other words HIGH, this is what they feel is the DRUG that frees them from pain, yeah it frees them from ambitions or the ability to be part of reality.

Points on the term "medical" this is the most over abused phrase that this country has ever seen and will be battling far past any wars. Marijuana is not nor has it ever been "medical". People need to know that there are doctors that feel heroin should be legal for "medical" use. Doctors have argued whether or not amphetamines should remain legal in some drugs for "medical purposes". We have all seen what this caused besides a blown out heart and liver. I don't want to be the one babbling on one topic too long but people have to understand "medical" just means a way to try to manipulate the public because it seems to have the most effects on ones recall.

The Law clearly prohibits this drug for all kinds of reasons. IT'S ABUSED EVERYWHERE! It's next to impossible to control like all the other drugs. There are kids using marijuana in our schools like its a joke. It is the door way to harder drugs it always has been and always will be. WE need stronger control as it is.

What people aren't told with "medical marijuana" if you have diseases such as hepatitis, HIV, AIDS and several others "YOU" are allowed to use this drug. Oh wait, that is providing that you can get a doctor's note saying you can. HAHA that alone is a joke! Half the doctors out here will write you a script for walking in complaining of minor pain. Here is the "EASY" way to fix the problem, let's give everyone POT. This type of crowd are mostly criminals that already abuse everything they can and thank GOD most of them can't vote from their criminal history as it is. This action to legalize "medical marijuana" will also allow the "user" of the substance to grow their own, this follows some easily bypassed guidelines. This is another joke! We will have people growing so much of this crap and the drug trafficking cartels will be even more out of control. Maybe this will help if you vote in favor of this drug, "Murder" will definitely soar to higher numbers as there will be people killing people for their pot fields, so let's also get ready for property damage to soar to all time highs.

Ok I could keep going until people get tired of reading but I will conclude this by saying let's hope the justice will make educated decisions this week and stop this garbage from ever making it to the Arkansas Ballots. If they do not and they allow this state to be voted as a trash state or not then I will lose my respect for them as well. This action will make history and I hope you the people will make the right decision in determining our children's future.

IF IT IS ALLOWED to be on the Ballots VOTE NO! Don't allow our state to be one of the poor states that support drug users and activity. PLEASE do your research and see what you are voting for and that will help you make a proper vote. This will DESTROY the integrity of this state completely.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!!!!!!
Political Atheist

Little Rock, AR

#2 Sep 21, 2012
There are children in Middle school selling adderal and xanex, which you can just pop in your mouth and get HIGH as you say. legalizing medical marijauanne relieves someone who is DYING of the hassles of living comfortably in their last days and yes there are folks with chronic pain that it does help...but i suppose you think they would be better off on Vicodin or Oxycontin so their brain can turn to mush as my fathers has. He was at LEAST A FUNCTIONING HUMAN when he smoked pot! Now he is on every damn pill there is and cannot function, cannot even figure out how to work a mouse on a computer nad he was a damn dj before! it is not a gateway drug...im so sick of folks saying that, people see what drugs do...just because some of them are weak and too stupid to see it and try it that isnt the fault of those that smoke a little natural weed that grows from the ground and KNOW WHAT OTHER DRUGS DO AND DO NOT PUT THERESELF IN THAT SITUATION! I for one do not care what someone does in he privacy of their own freaking home...especially if they are in PAIN and or DYING..what business is it of yours? And dont give me this crap about well anyone can get a prescription because anyone can go to their buddys house now and buy it if they want to..just because its illegal doesnt mean its unaccessible..stupid freaking people are going to make me pull all of my hair out!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

College Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
foreign exchange students 1 hr serious 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr OMTE 20,386
Pepperidge Farm Lawsuit with SDA's 9 hr guest 6
Car World Inc. Sherwood Ar (Jan '12) Sat Moneyback 5
best hair salon Sat guest 1
News Board spikes denials, lets 2 families change di... Fri Change schools 1
News Black Lives Matter protest in Memphis provokes ... Thu Wth 89

College Station Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

College Station Mortgages