Guest Blogger: Stefan Sagmeister, Mav...

Guest Blogger: Stefan Sagmeister, Maverick Graphic Designer

There are 2 comments on the The New York Times story from Feb 13, 2008, titled Guest Blogger: Stefan Sagmeister, Maverick Graphic Designer. In it, The New York Times reports that:

“Keeping a diary supports personal development”

This week's guest blogger is the graphic designer Stefan Sagmeister. Sagmeister is known for his stunning and original approach to the design of album art, magazine spreads, advertising and installation works. via The New York Times

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The New York Times.

Ryan McFallo

Portland, OR

#1 Apr 24, 2008
Hey, visit this website...
WE THE BEST
NationwideGraphicDesign.com
testing

San Antonio, TX

#2 Aug 20, 2008
Ryan McFallo wrote:
Hey, visit this website...
WE THE BEST
NationwideGraphicDesign.com
Just checking out the site

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

College-Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
EXPECTING MOMS & DADS - Paid focus group $$$$ 20 hr Momresearchlab 1
News Development in College Point is wreaking havoc ... (Jul '15) Jul '15 marilyn sullivan 1
News NYPD Daily Blotter (Jun '11) Jul '15 Teema 7
News Avonte Oquendo still missing as body parts and ... (Jan '14) Jul '14 Streetrunner 2
News Strippers busted in plot to drug, blackmail wea... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Susan 6
Help me with my paper! (Jan '14) Jan '14 shelby23 3
News 2 women charged with performing illegal massages (Oct '09) Oct '13 Happy ending 8

College-Point Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

College-Point Mortgages