Bloomberg Cracks Down On Pain Reliever Prescriptions

Jan 12, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Huffington Post

All New York City's public hospitals will adopt new guidelines that forbid emergency room doctors to give out more than three days' worth of opioid painkillers to patients, or to refill lost or stolen prescriptions for such painkillers.

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated May 1, 2013
Djm

Smyrna, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

I think Bloomberg is an idiot, if your in pain, your in pain. Bloomberg needs to be in pain and then denied. Of course the docs wouldn't do it because Bloomberg might get him fired. Bloomberg your a piece of shi.. You know the word. I would love to to bring people in pain and myself for a conference. It people like him who ruins it for people really in pain. He must be a fagg... Here's my email Bloomberg davidjeremy666@yahoo.com email me you jerk. One of our presidents was on pain killers. You going to down play his awesome efforts in war, jerk. Of course he won't respond because I'm just a minister. Sorry for the potty mouth.
nannysrule

Bryn Mawr, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Pain killers are just one of many things that can be ABUSED in society and life. ABUSE. This is trying to legislate behavior of those who do not abuse.

But this is in contradiction to the Bloomberg nanny state mindset. At the sametime they are trying to legislate personal behavior the same crowd will make excuses for the CRIMINAL drug abuser that steals, robs or kills. "oh it's not them it's their addiction disease". The same crowd will complain about things like mandatory minimums when it comes to sentencing that would take these CRIMINAL abusers off the streets.

Because someone needs something does not mean they will morph into or are a CRIMINAL. Any bans and/or regulations to curb ABUSE that affect those who do NOT ABUSE is an insult among other things.

Just like the new mother that choose baby formula to feed their child. Does that make them a bad mother if they don't.

Guilt by association and/or projection on the innocent. Force the innocent to do without or change their legal behavior because a weak minded criminal didn't???

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

One might think that if Bloomberg were so worried for everyones health, he might start his campaign by cleaning out the illicit drug ads allowed to run here on Topix, a Bloomberg Press Enterprise!

Who ya trying to kid, Michael?
Logic

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

If they can put a GPS on medcine bottles, theycan also put it on guns.
SHAMELESS SANCHEZ ESQ

Riverhead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Logic wrote:
If they can put a GPS on medcine bottles, theycan also put it on guns.
Too bad you didn't put a GPS on that tit you lost.
Mike spinal

Staten Island, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Try working on people getting multiple prescriptions. That's a real problem. Plus the Junkies have turned the pain management into csi detectives.
Sean Coonery

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

ABC 52 wrote:
One might think that if Bloomberg were so worried for everyones health, he might start his campaign by cleaning out the illicit drug ads allowed to run here on Topix, a Bloomberg Press Enterprise!
Who ya trying to kid, Michael?
Incredible ! I never realized that. You might also know that, while people are being persecuted for wanting legal pain medication, our Liberals over here are trying to de-criminalize all other drugs. All kinds of things are now prescription only, mainly as they contain codeine.(but they actually WORK and don't wreck your stomach like some legal ones), but anyone can buy cough syrups that are over 50% vol alcohol.
Logic

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

SHAMELESS SANCHEZ ESQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you didn't put a GPS on that tit you lost.
Too bad they can't put a gps on all the scum you swallowed
goat

Landshut, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

I found this medicine to be very effective. Of course, everyone's tolerance to pain medication is different, but for me, when Tylenol #3, Vicodin, Naproxen Sodium, and Ibuprofen didn't seem to help even in the slightest bit, but tramadol from RXAIRSTOREPILLS.INFO was a great relief for me. I am grateful to find something that helped my chronic pain problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

College-Point News Video

•••
•••

College-Point Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

College-Point People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE