NYPD Daily Blotter

Jun 17, 2011 Full story: New York Post 6

A man was found slain in College Point, cops said. Javaun Hooper, 25, was discovered with knife wounds at 11:34 p.m. Wednesday at 124th Street and 22nd Avenue.

Full Story
shakelldra lewis

Picayune, MS

#1 Jun 22, 2011
Javaun i will always miss you. No matter how much time passes by, i will never forget you. I love you.
shateema avery

Picayune, MS

#2 Jun 22, 2011
hey this is shateema javaun's sister and i just want to say that i hope justice is served for my brothers death..and i also want to say i love you baby boy and you will be greatly missed
LIsa Hoppy

Elkridge, MD

#5 Jul 5, 2011
Such a talented young man to lose his life so soon. JaVaun will be truly missed by so many who cared deeply for him. I look forward to seeing him again when the Creator will resurrect Javaun from his deep sleep. The Bible has brought me so much comfort during this difficult time and I hope those who love him will find comfort as well in what the Creator, Jehovah God has promised.
Sam Axe

South Richmond Hill, NY

#6 Jul 23, 2011
okay well your brother was crip and he tried to pick a fight with a 16 year old for no reason over assumptions the person who stabbed him was gang related yeah your brother was a real loving person, he didnt deserve to die, but he definetly was not innocent.
Just Saying

New Rochelle, NY

#7 Jul 25, 2011
Crime in NYC must be down, because Bloomberg and Ray Kelly say it is.

Yeah, right.
Candice

Fort Collins, CO

#10 Apr 27, 2012
Sam Axe wrote:
okay well your brother was crip and he tried to pick a fight with a 16 year old for no reason over assumptions the person who stabbed him was gang related yeah your brother was a real loving person, he didnt deserve to die, but he definetly was not innocent.
I just want to say I don't know who this is but I hope the lord blesses your heart. YOu need to be praying because this comment that you left is ignorant!!!! This man's life was taken that is enough said... This damn comment is un-called for. Something must truly be wrong with you.. I will pray for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

College-Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I don't know 2 hr Tall thug 1
Mourners to gather for slain New York policeman 6 hr dont trust a hipster 2
brian sten 13 hr 333stenbrian 1
NYPD Arrest 7 / Is NYPD Going To Arrest Gen. J... 16 hr American_Jihad 2
Missing from KY Thu loving God 4
Rickshaw bussiness needed. Thu Gabriel 1
Christmas 2014 Message For NYPD , NY ! Thu American_Sons 2

College-Point News Video

College-Point Dating
Find my Match