Walla Walla Man Arrested With Five Pounds of Pot

Jun 21, 2010 Full story: KVEW-TV Kennewick

An Oregon State Police trooper arrested a Walla Walla, Washington man early Sunday morning during a Clackamas-area traffic stop after discovering approximately 5 lbs.

Full Story

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1 Jun 21, 2010
I suppose this is just one of the illegal ways our local lovely gang members are supporting their gang lifestyles. Drugs...why doesn't the WW cops round up the local gang members like Tri-Cities just did? Lock them up or deport them.
big dog

United States

#2 Jul 1, 2010
Look at this
Anonymous

Pendleton, OR

#3 Feb 4, 2013
G_woman wrote:
I suppose this is just one of the illegal ways our local lovely gang members are supporting their gang lifestyles. Drugs...why doesn't the WW cops round up the local gang members like Tri-Cities just did? Lock them up or deport them.
You're kidding right? Mexicans don't get good weed. More than likely this man had a medical license and had either purchased or was delivering. Most of the drugs gang members here are selling are cocaine and meth because the profits are 4 to 8 times higher than marijuana. The mans ethnicity wasn't even disclosed, yet your first thought is that it's a mexican gang member. You're a fairly ignorant person. Your grammar on the other hand isn't that great. If you want to sound smart at least take the extra minute to check your terrible sentence structure. 5 lbs isn't even a large about of weed. How many people have 5lbs of sugar, flour, corn meal, etc. In their homes? Quite a bit. So to a pothead that isn't much weed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

College Place Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman In Walla Walla Fatally Shot (Jan '14) Oct '14 Peggy 4
Walla Walla Sheriff Candidate Announced Today (Mar '10) Aug '14 Mark Twain 26
my post in walla Jun '14 Joanna 1
NASA says Herschel Space Observatory has discov... Jun '14 Adrian Godsafe MSc 2
walla email password problems (Apr '14) Apr '14 anil 1
Ex-Walla Walla judge, former minister sentenced... (Mar '14) Mar '14 weres justice 1
College Place homicide update (Jan '14) Jan '14 brown eyes 1
College Place Dating
Find my Match

College Place People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

College Place News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in College Place

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:59 pm PST

NBC Sports 4:59PM