officer Jones and doing nothing !!!

officer Jones and doing nothing !!!

Posted in the College Corner Forum

CC Ohio

Cleveland, OH

#1 Dec 16, 2010
does anyone else even care he takes his kids to school every day in his cruiser? and then sits at the restaurant or at annies all day?????? me and my wife are paying plenty of taxes now that the ignorant people of C.C Ohio thought we had hookers and drug dealers on every street corner in town.. come on Jones do your job!!!!!!!!!! your arrogance is being heard all over town every time you open your mouth , getting paid to take your kids to and from school and work days (doing nothing). and also been heard saying that the town of W. C. C. only pays 10 thousand of your wages that you dont need to cruise it..........
bear

Mount Gilead, OH

#2 Dec 16, 2010
Really now. All working parents do whatever they need to do in order to be there for their kids. Are you any different ? What a petty complaint. Sheriff Jones has done more than any other sheriff we have ever had. Be glad we got a good one. I am sure if you call 911 someone would be there asap. Lighten up.
coxak

Eastlake, OH

#3 May 14, 2012
bear wrote:
Really now. All working parents do whatever they need to do in order to be there for their kids. Are you any different ? What a petty complaint. Sheriff Jones has done more than any other sheriff we have ever had. Be glad we got a good one. I am sure if you call 911 someone would be there asap. Lighten up.
i guess if he gets a (police duty call) its ok if you are being raped , robbed, stabbed or what ever its all right that he is using the cruiser to take his kiods to school and using and POLICE CRUISER to go shopping and joy riding and just plain NOT doing his job ?!?!?!?!?! you are obviously a Oblabla supporting DUMB Ac Rat !!! you need to get a clue !!
Bear

Richwood, OH

#4 May 15, 2012
coxak wrote:
<quoted text> i guess if he gets a (police duty call) its ok if you are being raped , robbed, stabbed or what ever its all right that he is using the cruiser to take his kiods to school and using and POLICE CRUISER to go shopping and joy riding and just plain NOT doing his job ?!?!?!?!?! you are obviously a Oblabla supporting DUMB Ac Rat !!! you need to get a clue !!
Are you kidding me ? Get real. Why would you want to talk so bad about him, seems it is more than what you say.
I get it, you are stalking him. How else would you know what he does every minute of the day ? I am certain if a officer is needed one will respond. Maybe he is off duty, did that ever occur to you ? You sound like one ignorant person who has problems. Get a life and you will not have so much time to watch him.
coxak

Eastlake, OH

#5 Jun 8, 2012
bear it seems to me that you have nothing better to do , other than be a stupid MF that wants to stick his nose into sumthing that has absolutly NOTHING to do with you ! i am paying out my ass TAXES that goes to a sorry cop that does NOT do his job!! and i harldly need to stalk sumone that is never to seen !! but i do see his cruiser parker for hours at a time at various place instead of patroling the town he is hired to serve and protect. and im sitting wasying my time on this talking to a typical DumbAcRat !!
CC Resident

United States

#6 Jun 16, 2012
CC Ohio amd Mr Coxak if you have such a problem with it...be the bigger person and oo something about it and stop bitching and crying on topix...who really needs to get a life....
Smoke

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Jun 18, 2012
Coxak

Stop Bitching You Would Do The Same For Your Kids If You Were In The Same Position
You Need To Realize That A Police Officer Is Always On Duty No Matter What, So Be Happy That You Have One and If You Dont Like That Then Move
The Hell Out
Concerned Tax payer

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Feb 28, 2014
If College Corner had one more coffee shop or "do drop in" it would held Officer Jones complete his shift. He takes his kids to school in the County paid police car. He then goes to Holly's Home Cooking, on the Indiana side, which he does have jurisdiction. He spends almost an hour or so, there eating breakfast. He then rides about a 1/4 mile south to Sue's Store, where he is able to loaf for a few more hours. He then travels about 2 blocks to Annies Market for a few more hours of shooting the bull with shoppers and retired coffee drinkers. Oh and he also has to slip in a lunch break somewhere in this time of loitering on the tax dollar dime. He may take this lunch hour in Hamilton, where he has to pick up his dry cleaningÂ….then it is back to College Corner just in time to pick up the kiddos from school. Oh I forgot to mention that if he has SWAT training, he uses that time for his schedule work time or uses it for comp time at a later date. All criminals should know that College Corner is fair game after 3pm Friday until Monday at 7am. and every night after 3pm. He does make a few arrests, but someone usually has to give him a tip they fall into his lap. He sure doesn't put any effort to his profession. A really Barney Fife, if you ask me!
You are an idiot

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Mar 1, 2014
It cracks me up that there are people who feel justified in posting "facts" when they know nothing. I wasn't going to respond to this post until I realized its time for someone to defend the fact that Jones does NOT take his children to or from school in his cruiser. But in your defense Union County deputies DO take their kids and families, places in their cruisers because of different laws in different counties/states so I can see past your stupidity and understand how you are confused. I will answer the "how do u know" question that u will respond with now-my kids ride the bus EVERY MORNING and evening with his kids. ive even heard his daughter say that she had begged her dad to take her to school and he isnt allowed. Public record shows that Jones has jurisdiction in 2 states, 3 counties. He can be in liberty, Camden, or Hamilton and be completely in compliance. Have you ever thought that since the Butler County Sheriffs Department is in Hamilton that he might have to go there? Now about his hours-let me ask u this: do u work the same shift daily? If u do (which I personally think you are unemployed) shame on you for working the same shift daily! I mean, that's what you are complaining about with Jones. Do u have a scanner? I do-jones is strategic, he doesn't always work 7-3.....although I hope u continue to think that. I know that the shits gonna hit the fan when I hear him on duty on the weekend. He has done more for this community than any other deputy. Have you read the headlines lately? maybe you have, and now your worried that you'll be next! I'm sorry that jones has established a relationship with the local businesses and that it ticks u off-I personally am glad that he is out in the community. My kids even say he walks through the school daily-which is another positive ESP. With crazy BRO so close to the school and in the light of national school shootings throughout the country. Besides that, the kids get to know him and feel comfortable in his presence-which probably again makes you nervous! You keep mentioning tax payer money-you would be on here complaining about him driving around with the high gas prices if he stsyed in his cruiser all day. My philosophy is that if you don't contribute to it, don't complain about it-like tax paying.....I'm pretty sure with all of your knowledge on jones there's no way u work-I mean you don't have time while your stalking jones! How about this.....pack your stuff up and move to Parkview Arms in oxford where you sound like you belong-we don't need dumbasses like you here in CC.
Around every corner

Oxford, OH

#11 Mar 18, 2014
I pay my tax dollars and it really gets under my crawl when i see and know for a fact that the police business is a far cry from when my father-in-law was a Butler County Sheriff. Tax dollars are being spent on SNITCHES it seems that the officers in Oxford,College Corner and surrounding areas can not get out and do the leg work they would rather pay a SNITCH. Then after they pay the SNITCH they pick and chose who they pick up.Not only do the SNITCHES get paid they also get a cell phone with speed dial on it to what ever officer they are working with, some of them have the District Attorney on speed dial.When one person get arrested 3 weeks in a row for drug charges, which are selling and making and get set free the next day, that is a problem. College Corner there are people living in houses with no utilities but they have a new car and are knew drugs there they been arrested for it and stealing but they go on living there.There are problem and who is going to do some thing about all this? POLICE where

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

College Corner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman stabbed; boyfriend flown to hospital with... (Apr '11) Aug 23 Jeanh1 87
Walmarr Aug 20 Gman 4
Dr. Bucher (Jul '14) Aug 7 Toni 13
Megan Swem Jul '16 I know her 4
rocky and dusty bowman Jul '16 family 1
Billy Yates (Sep '15) Mar '16 Gossip Girl 2
a jeff reedy (Jun '12) Mar '16 Concerned 4

College Corner Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

College Corner Mortgages