First Prev
of 4
Next Last
okay

United States

#2 Sep 7, 2010
curiuos wrote:
does anyone know if rumors are true about this guy?
What rumors?
vma fan
#3 Sep 9, 2010
ive heard bout him worked with him... for 2 yrs... so what have u heard & ill tell u!
okay

United States

#4 Sep 9, 2010
You started this post, what is it you want to know?
Person

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Sep 12, 2010
Do u know if he homeschools his kids? I have always wondered that bc they are at the nursing home at all hours of the night. Ive heard that he was engaged, but Mr. Tidwell has never been the kind to be faithful. Bf the cna he was doing some other girl that worked there. I do feel sorry for the girl he is engaged to. He is making her look like a fool.
person2

Russellville, AR

#9 Sep 12, 2010
Person wrote:
Do u know if he homeschools his kids? I have always wondered that bc they are at the nursing home at all hours of the night. Ive heard that he was engaged, but Mr. Tidwell has never been the kind to be faithful. Bf the cna he was doing some other girl that worked there. I do feel sorry for the girl he is engaged to. He is making her look like a fool.
so you work at the nursing home. hmm.
person2

Russellville, AR

#10 Sep 12, 2010
i think you need to mind your business. gossiping about people's personal lives on the internet really makes you all look just as bad. what horrible people you all are.
vma fan
#11 Sep 12, 2010
no his kids attend a school not naming which for safety of kids... it is public school though they go to my daughters school.
Curious

Charleston, WV

#12 Sep 13, 2010
So who are the girls that he has fooled around with? Just curious because a friend of mine dates someone who works there.
person2

Russellville, AR

#13 Sep 13, 2010
Curious wrote:
So who are the girls that he has fooled around with? Just curious because a friend of mine dates someone who works there.
i think you need to mind your business. gossiping about people's personal lives on the internet really makes you all look just as bad. what horrible people you all are.
Curious

Hurricane, WV

#14 Sep 13, 2010
People who don't like gossip shouldn't live in a small town! Everyone knows your business and if you don't want people talking don't give them anything to talk about!
vma fan
#15 Sep 13, 2010
person 2.... why are you defending this pathlogical lier??? thats all that he is about! makes himself look good when really living in the apt that his brother owns rent free he dont have crap compared to the people he puts down. yes im puttin myself as ow as he is but owell im just saying how he is because obviously ur blind! u must be one of those that go to his church that he is the preacher of thaat think he is so great. thats the biggest joke i ever heard of. he is one of the biggest cheater i feel for the women he has fooled or thinks he has fooled. one day they will learn him. ask his wife about his cheating!
person2

Russellville, AR

#16 Sep 13, 2010
Curious wrote:
People who don't like gossip shouldn't live in a small town! Everyone knows your business and if you don't want people talking don't give them anything to talk about!
you're stupid. just because you live in a small town does not make it okay to post his name and SLANDER him on a public forum site. You can be sued for that, besides he's not YOUR concern, and his private life is not your business. I'm standing up for him because what you are doing is wrong, I don't know him. Would you want your name and details of your sex life posted here? Hell no you wouldn't. Anyway your precious little slander thread is being removed anyway because topix frowns on gossip and slander. get a life you fatass skank. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH A suck it.
friend

Bossier City, LA

#17 Sep 13, 2010
its funny how much you kno it alls dont know..... first of all his brother does NOT own the apartment he lives in. Doctor Ralph Joseph owns them and his sister in law is the manager. No he does NOT live there rent free.... Why does his apartment not fit his family? all three children have their own bedroom and he has the master bedroom... yes it is a four bedroom three bath apartment. his children are not home schooled ... they go to the public schools and they are not at the nursing home all hours of the night. his children are very well behaved and very mannerly... so for those of you who think you know so much and actually know so little, do a little research before you get on here and start spreading viscious lies about people. and he is not and has not cheated on his girlfriend. just because he is nice to someone does not mean he is sleeping with them. i hope that his children have not read this because they would be devestated!!!
person2

Russellville, AR

#18 Sep 14, 2010
you fat bitches don't care about anything or anybody. if your names were posted here, I bet there would be plenty to talk about! Then you would be crying, saying "oh how can people be so mean? wah wah wah".
get a life. mind your own business, fat cows.
She

Mountain Home, AR

#19 Sep 14, 2010
Steph already had a thread about her. Granted she did start it herself bit it was a thread nonetheless less...
vma fan
#20 Sep 15, 2010
if topix isnt about gossip then tell me what is the point in topix? you people that make him seem like a godess is to funny! makes me laugh cause he is many other words than someone to look up to. to the one that asked who was the lucky lady that he has a no contact order with cross is her last name.
Person

Jonesboro, AR

#21 Sep 15, 2010
Person2 you are getting awful angry. You are sitting there calling us "fat ass cows" and shit, but ur the one who is eating cheetos and writing on here. Y are u getting so defensive? Are u doing him to and are angry bc of all of this? You say you dont know him, yet y would you get so angry about what is said about him if you didnt? You arent fooling anyone. And yes friend, his kids are up there at all hours of the night and so is he. ONe night he had them painting walls and stuff. Yes his kids are very well behaved, but no one has said anything bad about them. As for this thread being deleted, if topix frowns on this type of thing why are most threads talking about ppl then. Find another site if you dont like it. And yes vma fan you are correct. I just wasnt gonna put it out there. YOu all would know the other ones if you thought about it. Who is/was in his office ALL THE TIME?
She

Mountain Home, AR

#22 Sep 15, 2010
Peg
vma fan
#23 Sep 16, 2010
im curious who "person" is... you seem to know alot! i actually like you! ha seem to speak your mind as well as i do.
HAPPY

Cabot, AR

#24 Sep 16, 2010
then, there is crystal land...oooops did i tell that...perry please resign....you are an embarrassmrnt to our facility...tou fired marty to give ur bro in law, you fired tina young cos shes black and hired becky b4 tina was gone.your nephew and niece hired in making more money than us...is wrnrc in the red....things that make ya go hmmmmmm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

College City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Valero 9 min Catfish 7
Blondes vs Red Heads 23 min Rattle Snake James 1
District 60 Race 1 hr Vote for the Ethi... 19
Rhonda Blevins thinks your too poor to vote on ... 2 hr thats right 11
Aaron and Amber Smith 6 hr mona 2
New Apartnents 6 hr Learn 2
why is there a power outage tonight 6 hr guest 3

College City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance