Driver May Have Had Seizure In Auburn...

Driver May Have Had Seizure In Auburn Accident

There are 2 comments on the CBS 13 story from Aug 25, 2006, titled Driver May Have Had Seizure In Auburn Accident. In it, CBS 13 reports that:

AUBURN, Calif. A six-month-old girl is dead after being pinned underneath a sport utility vehicle that lost control in an Auburn shopping center parking lot.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS 13.

Jennifer

AOL

#1 Aug 26, 2006
Such a terrible tragedy. My heart goes out to the family and the driver. I can't imagine what he must be going through.
Heather

AOL

#2 Aug 27, 2006
Jennifer wrote:
Such a terrible tragedy. My heart goes out to the family and the driver. I can't imagine what he must be going through.
I feel deep sympathy for the parents of little Paige. As a medical professional I beleive this tragedy could have been prevented, as there are certain measures taken to insure people who should not be behind the wheel of a car are monitored carefully, due to numerous medical conditions. It seems that did not happen in this case, and now a little girl has died because of it. As a parent myself I cannot begin to imagine their loss.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colfax Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Affordable Housing Opportunity in Roseville for... 14 hr Foodsg 2
News Anytime Fitness headed to Grass Valley Feb 4 Lee A 1
Disillusioned with Child Protective Services in... (Jun '06) Jan '17 King Ralph 83
Applied Forest Management Sux! Jan '17 Frizzold Services 1
News Military Notes: Airman with Vallejo ties comple... Dec '16 selfish 2
Holiday boutique! Nov '16 Jess 1
News Bayside Church new to Auburn (Aug '08) Nov '16 LOL 25

Colfax Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Colfax Mortgages