Father-Son Trip Nets $5,500 In Gold

Father-Son Trip Nets $5,500 In Gold

There are 5 comments on the NewsNet5 story from Aug 6, 2008, titled Father-Son Trip Nets $5,500 In Gold. In it, NewsNet5 reports that:

Life Insurance Quotes Tell us about your life insurance needs, and in just six minutes we'll connect you with agents who help you get the coverage you need.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsNet5.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#1 Aug 6, 2008
Hey, this sounds like a healthy family activity. It gets Dad and the kids off their round rosies and into the fresh air, doing something TOGETHER!

If it results in the once-in-a-lifetime discovery of enough money to pay for the young man's first semester of College, I'd call that a lovely, lucky bonus.

Prayers and blessings for all!

Since: Feb 08

cameron park

#2 Aug 6, 2008
i found some rocks with what appears to be gold on them, how do i find out if its real?

“Sailors Daughter”

Since: Nov 07

Sacramento

#3 Aug 6, 2008
It is fun. My son and I went to coloma for the end of the year field trip in may...We panned for gold...got a little too...It was planted by the gentlemen working there of course!!!

“I'm your Huckleberry”

Since: Feb 08

Macon, GA

#4 Aug 6, 2008
"Life Insurance Quotes Tell us about your life insurance needs, and in just six minutes we'll connect you with agents who help you get the coverage you need."

Was I the only one who noticed tis under the headline?

What does this have to do with the kid finding the gold laden river rock I ask?

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#5 Aug 7, 2008
Doc_Holliday wrote:
"Life Insurance Quotes Tell us about your life insurance needs, and in just six minutes we'll connect you with agents who help you get the coverage you need."
Was I the only one who noticed tis under the headline?
What does this have to do with the kid finding the gold laden river rock I ask?
Good eye and good question, Doc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colfax Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pokemon go Jul '16 Phillip17 1
David Dallas Withrow (Apr '15) Jun '16 BeauVine 9
News David Ryland: Centennial Reservoir Project a ba... Apr '16 Julie Jane 1
News New school board trustee selected, seated durin... (Oct '15) Oct '15 LaTricia 2
News Pair of major appointments on VUSD agenda tonight (Oct '15) Oct '15 Birds Landing Bob 1
News Discussion of railway linking Grass Valley, Nev... (Jun '13) Jun '13 tahoevalleylines 1
Allen Ray Armbruster (Jul '10) Dec '12 tiffany armbruster 3

Colfax Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Colfax Mortgages