California Proposition 19: the Mariju...

California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legalization Initiative

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

19,879 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

pies

La Puente, CA

#17597 Sep 16, 2014
GOP dumping ground to muddy the water
THCCBN

Aurora, CO

#17599 Sep 16, 2014
As long as the green can be smoked then life is all good .
subscibe

La Puente, CA

#17600 Sep 16, 2014
GOP dumping ground

GOP dumping ground to muddy the water
Los Angeles

Long Beach, CA

#17601 Sep 17, 2014
When anybody sees a mexican, shoot them. They are target practice.
sanford

La Puente, CA

#17604 Sep 18, 2014
Just junk, plain old topic anyway.
Mel

Perris, CA

#17605 Sep 18, 2014
Let's legalize. It would provide loads of tax money and decrease cartel profit.
sadafying

La Puente, CA

#17606 Sep 18, 2014
I heard Ebola calms the nerves too?
Pizza

La Puente, CA

#17607 Sep 18, 2014
Peyton Manning says legalized pot has been good for his pizza business in Colorado.
stoked

Gilroy, CA

#17609 Sep 25, 2014
legalize the ganja bush
nutts

La Puente, CA

#17610 Sep 26, 2014
More non sense is the best that could happen here since the issue has been resolved be adults and non religious nuts.
bs report

La Puente, CA

#17612 Sep 27, 2014
It's another BS report from the stupid people who can't read, nor comprehend the words stop it you fools.
jenni j

Hayward, CA

#17613 Sep 28, 2014
George D Horwitz wrote:
I long ago stopped using marijuana, so I am only commenting as a disinterested observer at this point,but there are I think two things worth considering.
1.) Pot's presently against the law, so anyone using it is breaking the law. So if millions of Americans are out breaking that law, might they not be easily led to breaking other laws? I do not favor having such a lax attitude for the law.
Many people think laws are stupid and they break them. Slippery slope.
2.) If we decriminalize marijuana, that might lead to less criminal activity. It might not, but it might.
For twelve years, alcohol was illegal in the United States, and this gave rise to a gangster class we now call The Mafia. It also lead to a more accepting attitude among previously law-abiding citizens toward criminal activities like drug dealing, hiring imigrants without papers, fraudulent lending, tax evasion, the whole enchilada. Many Americans engage in some form of criminal activity, and I am not convinced that changing the rules governing pot will change our attitude at this late date.
Significant opponents of pot law reform include the folks who make beer and liquor.
_
Faulty and fallacious logic there, George. Can you substantiate the grossly generalized claims you make?
Mary J

La Puente, CA

#17614 Sep 28, 2014
So who is counting the names today?
Bong Leech

San Francisco, CA

#17615 Sep 28, 2014
Los Angeles wrote:
When anybody sees a mexican, shoot them. They are target practice.
You're sick as well as stupid. Tea Party trash makes the best target practice. It also improves the environment by eliminating toxic waste.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#17616 Sep 29, 2014
Mary J wrote:
So who is counting the names today?
Now you just made me lose count!
Tina Kauffman

Visalia, CA

#17618 Sep 30, 2014
Yes and all I can say to the no's on here go educate yourselves. Watch "Run from the cure" on youtube or google cannabis and cancer. Google "Cannabinoid THC Kills Cancer In Front Of Your Eyes". Here's a good start besides the video mentioned above. I will be voting YES......EDUCATE BEFORE YOU VOTE.
big meech

Hayward, CA

#17619 Sep 30, 2014
Its yes or no. Every body needa keep theyre opinions to yoself. Nag nag nag. Das all u weirdos do .
do it here

La Puente, CA

#17620 Oct 1, 2014
Four than five and that's how we do it here!
George D Horwitz

Antioch, CA

#17622 Oct 5, 2014
I tried it years back so don't mess with it as it did nothing for me .
ferts

La Puente, CA

#17623 Oct 5, 2014
The word has already been spoken but the pin-heads haven't bothered to read or ask someone to read the law to them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colfax Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
golf cart Oct 12 Vic and Libby 3
PRESS RELEASE - Dutch Flat Mutual Water Company... Oct 9 Vrooman 2
Need to know Sep '17 Im a freak in the... 1
News Giving driver's licenses to those here illegall... (Apr '17) Sep '17 Gov Brown Turd 9
Disillusioned with Child Protective Services in... (Jun '06) Aug '17 Angry 85
News Man Arrested After Domestic Violence and Pursuit Aug '17 Bradleyjacksonisa... 3
Good R_ox y, o_xy,cm-arijuana,t-ar,he-roin,o_xy... Aug '17 Ashley 2

Colfax Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Colfax Mortgages