California Proposition 19: the Mariju...

California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legalization Initiative

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

19,663 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

nigly

El Sobrante, CA

#17531 Sep 1, 2014
SMOKE POT GO TO JAIL wrote:
smoke dope i'll put you in jail.
Then you should pay for it!
papersup

Sierra Madre, CA

#17532 Sep 1, 2014
Is that tight or lose shake?
Little Ricky

Sacramento, CA

#17534 Sep 2, 2014
Tina?
shake wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay as a multiple sclerosis patient what would you tell me. Take pharmaceutical chemicals that will kill me as well as make the rest of my now very short life unlivable. Or should I just smoke a joint, still be able to do things like play with my children, without being in so much pain that I can barely move. So before you decide to judge take a walk in someone else's shoes. Because stupidity like yours is the reason so many atrocities happen in our past.
Little Ricky

Sacramento, CA

#17535 Sep 2, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
Didn't you get the memo? No more BS posting on this topic..
YA Right.. I Don't Think So.....
papersup

Sierra Madre, CA

#17536 Sep 2, 2014
Is that a four finger tight or lose shake?
paradiseman

Redding, CA

#17540 Sep 3, 2014
Interesting ,how folks seem to forget,Cannabis is still a registered Schedule #1. substance,according to the FDA.And the Controlled Substance Act,still is enforceable.From a patients standpoint,i wan't to grow,and share my own,original medicine,that nature provides,with out interfearance.
reddig idiot

Sierra Madre, CA

#17541 Sep 3, 2014
Put a blanket over your head fool from redding, ca.
OCBUD

United States

#17542 Sep 3, 2014
We got the sticky icky green .
time lag

Sierra Madre, CA

#17544 Sep 3, 2014
Same low hanging fruit pickers.
sam

Richland, NY

#17546 Sep 5, 2014
i agree with this post.
Little Ricky

Sacramento, CA

#17547 Sep 5, 2014
SMOKE POT GO TO JAIL wrote:
smoke dope i'll put you in jail.
Blow Me Pig...
catbert

Pico Rivera, CA

#17548 Sep 5, 2014
Pot governed by federal government. No state can override federal law. Vote all you want, not going to become legal until you attack from federal level!
catbert

Pico Rivera, CA

#17549 Sep 5, 2014
Pot governed by federal government. No state can override federal laws. Will not become legal (and users protected) until changed at federal level. You can still lose or be denied a job or go to federal jail for smoking pot. Don't be fooled!
Hankers

Sierra Madre, CA

#17550 Sep 5, 2014
Pot governed by the voters.
Any state an it's voters can override federal laws.
Will become legal (and users protected) at federal level.
You can still smoking pot.
Be Kool.
KeS

Modesto, CA

#17551 Sep 5, 2014
Jimbo wrote:
Im all for it. I smoke it everie hour im awaik. As and offishal i can say i stronglie support it. Vote Scattinni for police cheif there two.
fiting for you!
Jimbo
Are you also an illegitimate illiterate child?
KeS

Modesto, CA

#17552 Sep 5, 2014
Just JDd wrote:
Fewer than half of Americans oppose legalized same-sex marriage, according to a new poll on the issue released Wednesday, with significant shifts in public opinion on the issue just since last yearin 2009.
And the establishment calls me a menace to society for taking my Lawful female wife out to lunch and made me do a year for it. You owe me big time. NO CHEERS FOR SAME SEX MARRIAGES.
KeS

Modesto, CA

#17553 Sep 5, 2014
catbert wrote:
Pot governed by federal government. No state can override federal laws. Will not become legal (and users protected) until changed at federal level. You can still lose or be denied a job or go to federal jail for smoking pot. Don't be fooled!
I would not be able to hire a pothead, crack head, alcohol user or any other controlled substance user. The risks outweigh the rewards.
sticks

Sierra Madre, CA

#17554 Sep 5, 2014
Tye sticks
Sgt Peppers

Gardnerville, NV

#17555 Sep 5, 2014
Stick it where the sun don't shine, whacko.
WeedpuffDaddyOC

United States

#17557 Sep 6, 2014
Pass the spliff and take a drag and then you can go to town and brag brag brag .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colfax Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is it Time to Replace Sheriff Bonner? (Oct '14) Jul 4 Pentlo 6
News Court Wrap: Restitution hearing postponed in Ye... Jun '15 stolen from by Huni 3
David Dallas Withrow May '15 Beau Vine 6
News Nevada County opens public comment period for r... May '15 Beverly Schuetz 1
Increased air traffic over Meadow Vista May '15 bobsyouruncle 1
Patient blacklisting happens (Jul '06) May '15 kmtpkb2 33
Disillusioned with Child Protective Services in... (Jun '06) May '15 pushthrew 77
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Colfax Mortgages