Wanderer

Gautier, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Mexifornia will be the last state to legalize pot, the Mormons that live there won't tolerate such an idea.
Flounders

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Must be having a hard time shutting down this site.
Dee

Hanford, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

I watched my father dying , Dr Kerr & Dr monfore gave him 6 months to live in 1977. He stopped chemo , we grew pot so he could eat and withstand the pain. He died in 1991! P.S. he got the cancer from agent orange in Korea !!! Don't judge want you don't understand:(
ontuckyfa

Bloomington, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

weed was put here for me and you....take advantage
Oversight

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Cit-Heads are all over this site now says.
Bruno24

Brussels, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, smoking anything can't be beneficial for you. With that said, if you have a disease already, it can't be that harmful for you.
Actually I am not sure on that. I have discovered tuns of evidence that smoking tobacco is bad for the lungs, but I found none for smokers of pure cannabis, nor for pure salvia divinorum (which is more recent, and so I have less data on it).
I have seen paper showing convincingly that the cannabis tar contains more dangerous carcinogenic molecules, in vitro, but that is not reflected in vivo.
Yet some art of smoking must be followed. The CO is easily eliminated by inhaling the right amount of air, and the fact that statistics on lungs diseases (or any disease) does not confirm the in vitro dangerousness might be explained by the curative virtue of cannabis. Smoking also allows the active molecules to go more quickly to the brain, without going through the digestive system, or the liver, which is often problematic.
Colossi

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Old News, the stupid Republicans are throwing up dirt to hide their colossi failures, again.
Linda

Escondido, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Pot is a lot safer to use than alcoholic. It helps with so many thing sour joints ect. I don't understand why people make such a big issue out of it. The state could make so much money on it. And it is safer to use than cigs.
Bingo Repubs

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

GOP demands negotiation as shutdown drags on 4th day of stupity brought on by the GOP/Republican Tea Party Bingo bums.
Robert W

Encinitas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

SMOKE POT GO TO JAIL wrote:
smoke dope i'll put you in jail.
There are legitimate medical applications for cannabis which do not involve smoking it. It's wrong to assume that possession implies the person is smoking it. Bottom line, it's wrong to criminalize any plant in it's natural, unprocessed form. If you're concerned about people's health, outlaw pharmaceutical drugs which have caused hundreds of deaths directly or from people going crazy and shooting up schools after being on prescription drugs like SSRIs. There is even a website listed all the mass killings by people on SSRIs. Go to SSRIstories.com
Gutless Repubs an baggers

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Congresswoman Chu to Forgo Salary Until Federal Shutdown Ends, because she knows the real people are hurting because of the stupity of the Republicans and Tea Party Cit-Heads.

Look the Democrat's didn't cause it by they will stand by their constitutes in any event, while their gutless pigs of Republican's keep paying themselves.

Chu announced her plan to give up her salary Saturday, the same day the House voted to retroactively pay furloughed workers when funding is restored.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Gutless Repubs an baggers wrote:
Congresswoman Chu to Forgo Salary Until Federal Shutdown Ends, because she knows the real people are hurting because of the stupity of the Republicans and Tea Party Cit-Heads.
Look the Democrat's didn't cause it by they will stand by their constitutes in any event, while their gutless pigs of Republican's keep paying themselves.
Chu announced her plan to give up her salary Saturday, the same day the House voted to retroactively pay furloughed workers when funding is restored.
look looK loOK lOOk LOOK what I did. Chu blowing a trumpet for herself. She's so noble and sweet. LOL...Judy Chu, has a close relationship to a network of former members of a violent, pro-Chinese Marxist-Leninist group, the Communist Workers Party.

One of Judy Chu’s closest allies is Kent Wong – Director of UCLA’s Center for Labor Research and Education. In the early 1980s, Wong was a leading member of the Communist Workers Party and later almost certainly an executive committee member of the New Democratic Movement, the CWP’s vehicle for infiltrating the Democratic Party.

Wong is one of the country’s most influential labor movement figures and has been a driving force in building ties between the US labor movement and the communist controlled labor unions of China and Vietnam.

Communist and Democrat have become synonymous in America they are two sides of the same coin. Even as I grew up in 1960&#8242;s I saw this partnership grow to what it is today, the Communist Party and the Democrat Party are for all intents and purposes one in the same. Sadly the Republican Party has abandoned it’s principles to become the party of “Useful Idiots” in the Communist movement.
Guess is more

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Guess which hand it's in?
Bruno24

Brussels, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Pot is safer than water. Every year about 2000 people die from water overdose, usually during initiation parties or bad dietary procedure. There is no death which has ever been attributed to pot.
There has never been *any* verifiable evidence for pot danger. It is a myth coming from (bad) politics, private interests and pressure from bandits. Pot is about infinitely safer than most products that we can buy in the supermarket. We must tell the truth to the youth. Cannabis/hemp, Salvia divinorum, Magic schrooms, LSD, DMT, oral tobacco, french cheese,... are MUCH safer than alcohol, oil, smoked tobacco, legal antidpressant, legal tranquilizer, etc.
Mr Desmond

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Do you want to be Rich and Famous? Do you want promotion in your office or work? Want to be successful in your business then contact jointheilluminatisociaty1@gmai l.com or call +2348112165902 for more details.
Just vote

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

A bunch of Dum fork Republicans / tea party t u r d s have been busy polluting the content of this web site with their House of Rep BULL.
Dan

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Bruno24 wrote:
Pot is safer than water. Every year about 2000 people die from water overdose, usually during initiation parties or bad dietary procedure. There is no death which has ever been attributed to pot.
Great idea, let's substitute pot for water. Make water illegal, except for use in a bong of course. Doctors should be telling people instead of drinking water, have a hit of pot. LOL. How do you know there is not one death ever attributed to the use of pot? There might not be one reported in High Times, but I'm sure like anything else, pot has contributed to a death. Now get some help!
Just vote

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Those lead heads Republican / Tea Party member's in the House can't get off their backsides anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Colfax Discussions

Search the Colfax Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 56 min long river 200,330
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 57 min drying out 7,839
Debate: Marijuana - Foresthill, CA (Sep '10) Jul 22 None 10
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Jul 22 Ronald 2,251
Steer that was set on fire gets new, safe home Jul 22 Kimber shaw 1
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Jul 21 Racjei 4,885
Jury deadlocked in Madsen murder trial (Mar '09) Jul 7 concerned 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Colfax Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Colfax People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE