Other (explain below)

Dog mints

San Dimas, CA

#8294 Jun 8, 2014
Dog mints are being passed around as we all read this
Cam

Palm Desert, CA

#8295 Jun 8, 2014
I wish someone would make an argument at all.
Cloggers

San Dimas, CA

#8296 Jun 8, 2014
Those dog mints shut up the cam or maybe clogged he mouth up like a plug.
Cloggers

San Dimas, CA

#8297 Jun 8, 2014
Those dog mints shut up the cam or maybe clogged the mouth up like a plug.
Cam

Palm Desert, CA

#8298 Jun 8, 2014
He mouth? HAHA! You seriously make this too easy. Thanks for doing my work for me. No wonder you're so obsessed. I'll let you eat your dog mints. Hopefully you shut up soon, but if not I'm just as happy about laughing at how stupid you are. It's up to you.
The Dog

San Francisco, CA

#8299 Jun 9, 2014
Who the hell stole my mints?
Cloggers

San Dimas, CA

#8300 Jun 9, 2014
Those dog mints should shut up the cam or maybe clogged the mouth up like a plug.
Flush

San Dimas, CA

#8301 Jun 9, 2014
That's were that useless pile of Tea Party Skeet lives, Cam Coachella, CA ...Quick flush him off the planet.
Cam

Palm Desert, CA

#8302 Jun 9, 2014
You keep changing your name, but we all know it's still you. Also, I have no political affiliation, I'm not dumb enough like you to do so. You are the only useless one here which is why you can't actually debate and instead just make it easy for me by showing how pathetic you are, squirt. You should keep your mouth clogged to avoid spewing stupidity next time. We should flush you off the planet.
Idiom Cammy

San Dimas, CA

#8303 Jun 9, 2014
Cammy nice to see your make so many new friends who know your a complete idiom and all that you stand for.
Cam

Palm Desert, CA

#8304 Jun 9, 2014
I'm an idiom? HAHAHA! Thanks for blatantly admitting you're the only idiot here. You obviously have no friends. Please, continue to humiliate yourself. I have never laughed this hard in my life. This just gets better and better. I'm seriously loving this, but I still feel bad for how pathetic and asinine you are.
Idiom Cammy

San Dimas, CA

#8305 Jun 9, 2014
That's were that useless pile of Tea Party Skeet lives, Cam Coachella, CA ...Quick flush him off the planet. Cammy nice to see your make so many new friends who know your a complete idiom and all that you stand for.
Cam

Palm Desert, CA

#8306 Jun 9, 2014
Where* I have no political affiliation, I'm not dumb enough like you to do so. You are the only useless one here which is why you can't actually debate and instead just make it easy for me by showing how pathetic you are, squirt. You should keep your mouth clogged to avoid spewing stupidity next time. We should flush you off the planet. Thanks for blatantly admitting you're the only idiot here. You obviously have no friends. Please, continue to humiliate yourself. I have never laughed this hard in my life. This just gets better and better. I'm seriously loving this, but I still feel bad for how pathetic and asinine you are. Also, learn the difference between idiom and idiot, you idiot.
Idiom Cammy

San Dimas, CA

#8307 Jun 9, 2014
Cammy are you chain drive or gear driven? Because either way your very noisy.
Cam

Palm Desert, CA

#8308 Jun 9, 2014
People telling the truth often times are allowed to be noisy to drown out the sounds of your stupidity. You still don't know what idiom means?
Cam Cam

San Dimas, CA

#8309 Jun 9, 2014
Cam Cam all you stupid GOP, RNC, Republican Tea Party freekers are stupid when it comes to science your a bunch of flat earth toads.
Cam

Palm Desert, CA

#8310 Jun 9, 2014
You're* And you're just as bad as the republicans at rejecting science, which is why you refuse to debate. Also, I hope you don't actually believe I have ANY political affiliation. Democrats are no better than republicans and you're dumber than both for believing there's a difference. They both control you just the same. You're a blind sheep. The science is on my side.
Darren

San Jose, CA

#8312 Jun 9, 2014
Global warming is definitely a democrat
Cam Cam

San Dimas, CA

#8313 Jun 9, 2014
Cam Cam your still coming back for more of the same that I gave you before, be a good dog and leave this site alone it's too hard on you!
Cam

Palm Desert, CA

#8314 Jun 9, 2014
You are giving me more of the same laughs at the expense of your stupidity. It's exactly what I want. You've made me laugh harder than ever before and I've just been having a great time. Although, sometimes I feel bad for embarrassing you so massively. You are a good slave to the government BS. I'm too hard on you, you're too hard on yourself, but you need it. Maybe one day you will actually educate yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colfax Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pokemon go Jul 24 Phillip17 1
David Dallas Withrow (Apr '15) Jun '16 BeauVine 9
Auburn Walmart News May '16 Jeff 2
Disillusioned with Child Protective Services in... (Jun '06) May '16 Anonymous 80
News Rescuers give details surrounding teen's drowni... Apr '16 Julie Jane 1
News David Ryland: Centennial Reservoir Project a ba... Apr '16 Julie Jane 1
News New school board trustee selected, seated durin... (Oct '15) Oct '15 LaTricia 2

Colfax Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Colfax Mortgages