Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,192

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#231391 Jun 28, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Give Bruins credit, they have surpassed U Suck C. Great QB, saw them play in Lincoln last year.
Well sir, while I agree with you that our QB Brett Hot Rod Hundley has surpassed our expectations, we have come to rely upon him as the sole key to our success :/

Last season this young buck bailed us out of too many games all on his own running his legs off like a store vandal being chased by a band of police :/

Go Bruins! After Hundley leaves for the NFL after this season, we need to fear those nasty Trojans again!
pete pea pete

Monrovia, CA

#231392 Jun 28, 2014
still having those urges are you.
BenoS

Monrovia, CA

#231395 Jun 28, 2014
Remember the Beno clothing label Los Angeles, Ca.?
Cali Girl 2014xt

Northridge, CA

#231396 Jun 28, 2014
Bruno wrote:
where is everyone?
Out enjoying this sunny Saturday!!
Have a good evening Bruno!
ReAlignment

Monrovia, CA

#231397 Jun 28, 2014
The Realignment is working out just fine for Glendora, California that are building a prison at the corner of Route 66 & Glendora Avenue. to house their prisoners.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#231398 Jun 28, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Well sir, while I agree with you that our QB Brett Hot Rod Hundley has surpassed our expectations, we have come to rely upon him as the sole key to our success :/
Last season this young buck bailed us out of too many games all on his own running his legs off like a store vandal being chased by a band of police :/
Go Bruins! After Hundley leaves for the NFL after this season, we need to fear those nasty Trojans again!
It's too bad the loser Kiffin left, i really enjoyed seeing them go downhill
pP pete

Dublin, CA

#231399 Jun 28, 2014
X over y is icky
Pp drip

Monrovia, CA

#231400 Jun 28, 2014
Pp drip it's time you get checked out by a real doctor and get some medicine for the constant peter drip, it's scaring the ladies.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#231401 Jun 29, 2014
Marriage is the reunion of humanity back to the earliest roots of life, before genders even existed.

A union of two that perfectly fit physically.

A union that blends femininity and masculinity.

A union that combines the power of left and right intellectual function.

A distinction no duplicate gender couple can emulate.

Smile.
Bundy is back

Monrovia, CA

#231405 Jun 29, 2014
What do you mean Bundy is back?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#231408 Jun 29, 2014
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
K, what is the name of the other forum topix you visit, I can't find it! thanks
Click on my name.
Los Angeles

Long Beach, CA

#231409 Jun 29, 2014
Cali Fat Mexican Girl:

You say race. You say KKK. You say you are scared behind a computer. You say crazy in the head.

Why is it that the first person who says racism is the RACIST. That is you.

I said nothing about racism. You did. I said Bryan Stow was attacked by Mexicans. Kim Pham was killed by Mexicans. Venice Beach massacre of homeless man was by a Mexican. Fullerton massacre had one white cop and one mexican cop.

You are a fool. You probably dropped out of school or are on welfare because your parents are poor immigrants from Mexico.

Are you sexually perverted and promiscuous like your other cholas and cholos pendejos. Jodete Cali Grirl y chinga tu madre.

You thought I didn't speak Spanish did you? You are wrong about these threads. YOU ARE THE RACIST. YOU ARE THE FOOLISH PERSON.

If you are afraid of sitting behind a computer, let me know where you wan't to meet up? YOU ARE TOO AFRAID. MEXICAN COWARD. You and your other mexican cohorts who are uneducated and choose to disobey God. Anti-Christ. Throw your Bible in the fireplace. What do you do to be so much like Christ?
Los Angeles

Long Beach, CA

#231410 Jun 29, 2014
Your Catholicism fails people of your kind. That is why there is co-lateral damage in your communities. Stop pointing the finger at other people and look in the mirror. You people make or break themselves. You cannot comprehend that. You need a speech by Magic Johnson. He doesn't play the race card. He looks in the mirror. Magic Johnson is more educated and has more wisdom than you have. Hopefully you can learn.
Los Angeles

Long Beach, CA

#231411 Jun 29, 2014
Kim Pham will be remembered.

A day of reckoning is coming to these low-lifes. Keep on waiting. A storm of War is coming. Blitzkrieg.
D is for devil

Monrovia, CA

#231412 Jun 29, 2014
Let the foul words keep coming from the devil
Let it GO

Anderson, CA

#231413 Jun 29, 2014
I just finished watching the "fight against 8" on HBO.......it was uplifting watching prop hate go down in flames, along with DOMA last year.....now ill watch "the normal heart" to piss all you bigots off once again....
Los Angeles

Long Beach, CA

#231415 Jun 29, 2014
D is for devil wrote:
Let the foul words keep coming from the devil
Why do Mexicans act anti-Christ in LA and Orange Counties? They act like hypocrites, and say they are Catholic. Even when most don't know anything about The Bible. They declared, "I don't read The Bible." Hypocrites.
loos angeles

Monrovia, CA

#231416 Jun 29, 2014
Let the foul words "los angeles" keep coming from the devil
Cali Girl 2014xt

Northridge, CA

#231417 Jun 29, 2014
Los Angeles wrote:
<quoted text>Why do Mexicans act anti-Christ in LA and Orange Counties? They act like hypocrites, and say they are Catholic. Even when most don't know anything about The Bible. They declared, "I don't read The Bible." Hypocrites.
Why don't you worry about your own
town,Long biotch!
Cali Girl 2014xt

Northridge, CA

#231418 Jun 29, 2014
Los Angeles wrote:
Cali Fat Mexican Girl:

You say race. You say KKK. You say you are scared behind a computer. You say crazy in the head.

Why is it that the first person who says racism is the RACIST. That is you.

I said nothing about racism. You did. I said Bryan Stow was attacked by Mexicans. Kim Pham was killed by Mexicans. Venice Beach massacre of homeless man was by a Mexican. Fullerton massacre had one white cop and one mexican cop.

You are a fool. You probably dropped out of school or are on welfare because your parents are poor immigrants from Mexico.

Are you sexually perverted and promiscuous like your other cholas and cholos pendejos. Jodete Cali Grirl y chinga tu madre.

You thought I didn't speak Spanish did you? You are wrong about these threads. YOU ARE THE RACIST. YOU ARE THE FOOLISH PERSON.

If you are afraid of sitting behind a computer, let me know where you wan't to meet up? YOU ARE TOO AFRAID. MEXICAN COWARD. You and your other mexican cohorts who are uneducated and choose to disobey God. Anti-Christ. Throw your Bible in the fireplace. What do you do to be so much like Christ?
Are you talking to me? I'm not Hispanic

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colfax Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it Time to Replace Sheriff Bonner? 1 hr Quigly 1
Shooting in Sacramento and Auburn 13 hr Cncrnd 1
Review: No Problem Thu GoldCountry Roofing 1
Allan Dunnam (Apr '12) Oct 6 braless 3
Review: Mid-Sierra Towing & Mobile (Sep '09) Oct 1 overyaunder 3
21 yr old disabled Meadow Vista girl needs your... Sep '14 Diana 1
East Palo Alto's Highway 101 Ped/Bike Bridge Al... Aug '14 fishes 1

High Wind Warning for Placer County was issued at October 25 at 4:34AM PDT

Colfax Dating
Find my Match