Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
199,721 - 199,740 of 200,665 Comments Last updated 27 min ago
Concha Perfumada

Lynn, MA

#231174 Jun 19, 2014
He who farts in the Church
Sits in its own pew.
Whoa knelly

Sonoma, CA

#231175 Jun 19, 2014
Church is closed for repairs and stain removal. Stop all everything and join us in the Teepatty4ever!
Sgt Peppers

Gardnerville, NV

#231176 Jun 19, 2014
Go Bruins. United Corksoakers Lesbians Aholes
Zapped off

Monrovia, CA

#231177 Jun 19, 2014
This issue has been settled already, so go home put your wife beater shirt on go back to what you were doing all along. Like picking bugs out of the air or something meaningful for you age and mental group.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WellWellWell

Hemet, CA

#231178 Jun 19, 2014
look what I found! EVERY pervert creep repugnican in town is on the attack with SHOWERS of nuts froots and burned out bulbs. LOOK at those numbers now - And ALL the 13's!
See this mijo?
This is how we flush out the enemy.
How many ADOLF HITLERS are there? One for each and every lemon nut and bulb out of the' judgeit' box, and they are all abusers, molesters, murderers, thieves and cons. I'm gonna need my calculator for this.
Maybe we started a political rally or something.
I KNOW one thing about molesters and other perverts from watching all of you for the past 2 days:....f*ckyou. I want to continue being able to spot you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#231179 Jun 19, 2014
WellWellWell wrote:
look what I found! EVERY pervert creep repugnican in town is on the attack with SHOWERS of nuts froots and burned out bulbs. LOOK at those numbers now - And ALL the 13's!
See this mijo?
This is how we flush out the enemy.
How many ADOLF HITLERS are there? One for each and every lemon nut and bulb out of the' judgeit' box, and they are all abusers, molesters, murderers, thieves and cons. I'm gonna need my calculator for this.
Maybe we started a political rally or something.
I KNOW one thing about molesters and other perverts from watching all of you for the past 2 days:....f*ckyou. I want to continue being able to spot you.
AWARD!!!!! You have finally brought up hitler, it has been over a 1000 posts without his name. A free brown shirt is waiting for you at your local hunting store.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
youreCOUNTING

Hemet, CA

#231180 Jun 19, 2014
??? really? How many days? hours? minutes?
what a mule

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
HowMany

Hemet, CA

#231181 Jun 19, 2014
have you shoved into the ovens, hOtBOX ?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ItMayBe

Hemet, CA

#231182 Jun 19, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>AWARD!!!!! You have finally brought up hitler, it has been over a 1000 posts without his name. A free brown shirt is waiting for you at your local hunting store.
...that you just come here to stir things up without really saying anything important. That's OK, there's a place for that and this is the place!
just havin' fun pretty much.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
hOtBOX and mule

Hemet, CA

#231183 Jun 19, 2014
terms of endearment

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ssppeelllccchhhe eeeccckkk

Hemet, CA

#231184 Jun 19, 2014
cant replace all the dropped letters
ENDEARMENT

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nazi

Hemet, CA

#231186 Jun 19, 2014
these guys hate as much in one day s I sh*t in a month
...so far

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fillers

Monrovia, CA

#231187 Jun 19, 2014
No sane people like #231184 needs to start walking around the block at night more often.

Floggings will continue since there are so many stupid people out there acting like idiots, leave the law alone and get on with your miserable little lives - so says GOD.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
mule

Hemet, CA

#231188 Jun 19, 2014
Fillers wrote:
No sane people like #231184 needs to start walking around the block at night more often.
Floggings will continue since there are so many stupid people out there acting like idiots, leave the law alone and get on with your miserable little lives - so says GOD.
(laughing) that was me, mijo :)
keypad was f*ckin' up

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mulie

Monrovia, CA

#231189 Jun 19, 2014
It's known as Mulie.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
StAtsnFgrs

Hemet, CA

#231190 Jun 19, 2014
I'm watching how the numbers went up on the froot count
Who - What the f*ck IS that? Is there really that many people adding to those numbers, but who are too SCARED to post?
N O way can I believe it, Those number are too big AND fluctuating'
Too Few Posts.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
AsForMe

Hemet, CA

#231191 Jun 19, 2014
I haven't been able to affect any of the numbers or replace icons as has been done already, WTF! I can't TURN BACK the
NAZI DIRT-HORDE BY VOTING?! F*CK YOU!
I'm spreading More LOVE!
and cleaning you out!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Stucture

Monrovia, CA

#231192 Jun 19, 2014
As for you is the correct sentence structure.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Sally s Mom

Sonoma, CA

#231193 Jun 20, 2014
moshe moshe wong dong wrote:
Howdy!
I want to propose the Hon Bundy for special envoy to end all rents and forget about the rents and leases too as these are inconvenient and go against the amendments. Must preserve the amendments and so we will not pay the rent. NO RENT. In order for this to work we need an off set; NO TAXES on the landlord/rich, as per a amendments. This will appease them and then we can get away with not paying rent as they will not pay taxes and so the baseline remains the same, like the amendments. This is trickle down economics at full trickle. As for all you folks worrying about the night time bug-lamped goings on at them there portopotty things, GO EARLY, or plan on staying late to read the amendments on all fours. While we are at it we need to get in some amendments saving wars pronto in order to buoy up our national buoy, what needs buoying. BaSICALLY; no RENTS, no TAXES, more WARS. The portopotty stuff is yours to do with as you please under the buzzing bug lites of fleeting fame.
SO, are you for christ or not? Are you for Cheney, or not? What of this ported patty thing? Are you in our Teaparty? I guess so, but you are not on all the talking points...please see the bulletin on the talking points and stay on the talking points as they are the talking points to talk about on them.
AtLast A question

Hemet, CA

#231194 Jun 20, 2014
Sally s Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
SO, are you for christ or not? Are you for Cheney, or not? What of this ported patty thing? Are you in our Teaparty? I guess so, but you are not on all the talking points...please see the bulletin on the talking points and stay on the talking points as they are the talking points to talk about on them.
Good to hear You speak clearly and make a clear and reasonable request, TeaParty or not - YOU'RE O. K. Some of the posts have been confusing, others have been ongoing conversations between rivals as well as allies. They are rabble-rowsing to stimulate a response - AND WHAT A RESPONSE! I have detected something in the 'numbers' referred to in other posts: a lot of the references to Christian affiliation or 'God's chillun' are associated with - and in response to - accusations of shall we say "sexual immorality"
ALL OF THIS is NOT the beautiful Christianity I've been lucky enough to see.
If you don't know about the porta-potty, you really don't want to.
ALWAYS ATTEND YOUR CHILDREN IN PUBLIC RESTROOMS
That is all

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colfax Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 2 hr papersup 15,974
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 13 hr memo maddnes 5,020
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Mon punch tips 7,935
East Palo Alto's Highway 101 Ped/Bike Bridge Al... Aug 16 fishes 1
Restored - steam donkey' from Birchville Mine n... Aug 12 The right is wrong 2
Spa cover recommendation Aug 8 mmeisner 1
Patient blacklisting happens (Jul '06) Aug 8 GoodOleBoyNetwork 30
•••
•••
•••

Colfax Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••