Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201888 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Robin

Antioch, CA

#230885 May 30, 2014
Post Script-I personally would vote no to all 3-Gay, Incestual and Polygamous Marriage. Consistency.
Robin

Antioch, CA

#230886 May 30, 2014
Rather than waste time with calling names, it would be nice if someone could actually present an honest, cogent response. A thought out response, when considering the issue of.Marriage Equality. There are BILLIONS of people who inhabit this planet-that is a HUGE AMOUNT OF DIVERSITY. LET US THINK BEYOND CUTE SLOGANS AND THE POLITICALLY CORRECT BUBBLE OF JUST THIS ONE FORM OF MARRIAGE.
Texass Goes

Covina, CA

#230887 May 30, 2014
Gay Couple Told Not To Return To Texas Restaurant.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#230889 May 30, 2014
Texass Goes wrote:
Gay Couple Told Not To Return To Texas Restaurant.
were asked not to return was because of their actions.

“What I saw was one of them half way under the table with his legs stretched out into the other guy’s lap. And he kind of looked really possum eyed at me as they say it in East Texas, he kind of looked at me like ‘uh-oh’.”

It probably was not a good idea to play with your partner's body part with your feet at a Restaurant that doesn't tolerate that kind of behavior. I would hope they would treat the same for straight people engaging.
Junk Piling

Covina, CA

#230890 May 30, 2014
Junk piling is quite common and used as political trick used in retaliation for those got whipped. Just like junkmailim your computers inbox or Usmail box.
Junk Piling

Covina, CA

#230891 May 30, 2014
Junk piling is quite common and used as political trick used in retaliation for those got whipped. Just like junkmail in your computers inbox or Usmail box.
Barry

Torrance, CA

#230894 May 31, 2014
Things are slowing down
Junk Piling

Covina, CA

#230895 May 31, 2014
Junk piling is quite common and used as political trick used in retaliation for those got whipped. Just like junkmail in your computers inbox or US mail box.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#230896 Jun 1, 2014
Robin wrote:
Apparently, your vote does not count. In any event, I have debated this issue with those who believe in Marriage Equality, and the fact of the matter is, THEY ARE NOT FOR EQUALITY AT ALL. They also confuse anti-miscegenation with anti-gay marriage. The honest truth is that when you redefine Marriage, well, let's see how 'equality loving' gay marriage supporters are-HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION:IF, IF, IF, IF INCESTUAL MARRIAGE, POLYGAMOUS MARRIAGES WERE TO BECOME PROPOSITIONS ON THE BALLOT, WOULD YOU BE FULL OF 'EQUALITY IN MARRIAGE FOR ALL' and vote yes, in support?-THE ANSWER IS 'NO'(at least, in every instance in which I have debated, I have immediately noticed, surprise! Surprise! A sudden attack of morality and moral judgment upon those who seek to be married in such unions. That is called 'SIBLINGPHOBIA, AND POLYGAMPHOBIA'. So rather than jump on the Politically Correct Bandwagon and say 'where do I sign in support of gay marriage'-I ask in debate to actually think through the other implications. Now, to prove my point correct, you will read angry posts and derisive posts in response to what I have written. Let me prophesy further:Posts will come in, and they will not only disagree with my hypothetical, they will explain their hatred for incestual and polygamous relationships with arguments as to why others should be denied their happiness in marriage. REMEMBER, THESE ARE THE VERY SAME PEOPLE WHO EXPRESSED 'EQUALITY' IN MARRIAGE FOR ALL. REMEMBER. I THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR DOING EXACTLY WHAT I PREDICT.
You are an idiot if you need that explained to you.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#230897 Jun 1, 2014
Robin wrote:
Rather than waste time with calling names, it would be nice if someone could actually present an honest, cogent response. A thought out response, when considering the issue of.Marriage Equality. There are BILLIONS of people who inhabit this planet-that is a HUGE AMOUNT OF DIVERSITY. LET US THINK BEYOND CUTE SLOGANS AND THE POLITICALLY CORRECT BUBBLE OF JUST THIS ONE FORM OF MARRIAGE.
You don't deserve that.
Torqued Uppers

Covina, CA

#230898 Jun 1, 2014
Tony C - here is your response FO - and all your skit heads from Florida too.

The FkIng ruling has been made so suck on it.
Fadders

San Dimas, CA

#230899 Jun 4, 2014
June 04, 2014

A Washington, D.C., principal was met with cheers as he came out to his students as gay during a Pride Day event that drew protest threats from Westboro Baptist Church.

Now Oregon has to allow marriages.
Verified

San Jose, CA

#230900 Jun 5, 2014
Some are in denial
Reved up

San Dimas, CA

#230901 Jun 5, 2014
Page 9,977 postings #230901

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#230902 Jun 5, 2014
Fadders wrote:
June 04, 2014
A Washington, D.C., principal was met with cheers as he came out to his students as gay during a Pride Day event that drew protest threats from Westboro Baptist Church.
Maybe you can go there and marry in front of the students?
Kooch Bros for Kings

San Francisco, CA

#230903 Jun 5, 2014
Now y'all have heard the filtered news which still reveals that the Bros K have bought the pols for near $100 million. This is a lot of money and they should be respected for their interest and committment to running the show. We should disband congress, the senate and all departments and have Kocch Bros become the Royals. They have more money than God, want the joba and are the beloved of our own Teeparty. Coal should reign. These guys, and whoever of the 1% they want int their royal court, know more, have more and can make things work so they always get more than anyone if we would just dump the pretense of charade democracy. There would be coronations, parades, executions, jewels, crowns, robes, incantations and fun fairs. Yay!
Kale Chips

Hinsdale, MA

#230905 Jun 5, 2014
Kooch Bros for Kings wrote:
Now y'all have heard the filtered news which still reveals that the Bros K have bought the pols for near $100 million. This is a lot of money and they should be respected for their interest and committment to running the show. We should disband congress, the senate and all departments and have Kocch Bros become the Royals. They have more money than God, want the joba and are the beloved of our own Teeparty. Coal should reign. These guys, and whoever of the 1% they want int their royal court, know more, have more and can make things work so they always get more than anyone if we would just dump the pretense of charade democracy. There would be coronations, parades, executions, jewels, crowns, robes, incantations and fun fairs. Yay!
And just WHO exactly do you wish to see executed in this overtly corrupt nation for Yahweh?
Yee Haw

San Dimas, CA

#230906 Jun 5, 2014
Tee Haw - look at all the wheat farmers pop up.
Pinocchio Goes to Israel

Hinsdale, MA

#230907 Jun 5, 2014
Fadders wrote:
June 04, 2014
I don't know who or which is dumber, those that wanted their special handout from the govt or the continued blindness of 'who' runs our congress.
Watch crazys

San Dimas, CA

#230908 Jun 5, 2014
Yep watch out for them Tea Party, RNC and GOP crazy's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colfax Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pokemon go Jul '16 Phillip17 1
David Dallas Withrow (Apr '15) Jun '16 BeauVine 9
News David Ryland: Centennial Reservoir Project a ba... Apr '16 Julie Jane 1
News New school board trustee selected, seated durin... (Oct '15) Oct '15 LaTricia 2
News Pair of major appointments on VUSD agenda tonight (Oct '15) Oct '15 Birds Landing Bob 1
News Discussion of railway linking Grass Valley, Nev... (Jun '13) Jun '13 tahoevalleylines 1
Allen Ray Armbruster (Jul '10) Dec '12 tiffany armbruster 3

Colfax Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Colfax Mortgages