Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201844 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Bruno

Los Angeles, CA

#229373 Feb 27, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a creepy old Ice Cream Man...
Why do you think it bothers me for
you to make up stuff about my father?
I know it isn't true Stupidoo !! Go
watch a Penguin egg between your
toes,like a good old Penguin..
Hey you said it I'm just repeating it --- si STFU dummy
Bruno

Los Angeles, CA

#229374 Feb 27, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Naaaah. I call bullsh!t on that. You definitely said the penguins flew out to Noah's Ark. You know you did Bluto you big dope.
I suppose you'll be going out in your "boat" (old packing crate) at the "yacht club" (L.A. River) this weekend? Keep us posted!
And I call BS on you. You are an overmedicated flunky that wastes peoples time sitting at exits of freeways in you government issued wheel chair. lol you are a poser
Bruno

Los Angeles, CA

#229375 Feb 27, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
No you remember too...You gave
yourself away when you said "Gay
People were 2nd class citizens"!
That's your line, I have a good
memory for funny people like u!
WTF ? "gave myself away" you are dumb, I'm not hiding from anyone you idiot, you are! you give yourself away remember?
Bruno

Los Angeles, CA

#229376 Feb 27, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a creepy old Ice Cream Man...
Why do you think it bothers me for
you to make up stuff about my father?
I know it isn't true Stupidoo !! Go
watch a Penguin egg between your
toes,like a good old Penguin..
You are a chip of the old block you bigot, disgraceful old hag --- you and your daddy are no strangers to the underground world, "so go suck an egg " !!!
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#229377 Feb 27, 2014
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>Hey I was only quoting what the Federlal Goverment said, it's true and you are in the 2nd class group, deal with it
You are a bigot and i'm not Gay, as
you know.Did you like the way I ousted
you as Bruno?There is one thing that
you always do and I know whenever
you use a Fake name.You are too
dumb to figure it out ....Lol lol @U
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#229378 Feb 27, 2014
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>You are a chip of the old block you bigot, disgraceful old hag --- you and your daddy are no strangers to the underground world, "so go suck an egg " !!!
Ahhahahahahaha Stupidoo Bruno...
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#229379 Feb 27, 2014
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>WTF ? "gave myself away" you are dumb, I'm not hiding from anyone you idiot, you are! you give yourself away remember?
What about JR samples you idiot?
Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
diazapam248

Long Beach, CA

#229380 Feb 27, 2014
rude
Better than

Sierra Madre, CA

#229381 Feb 27, 2014
Kentucky is now required to recognize gay marriages performed in other states. A federal judge has just signed the final order, the AP reports.

In his preliminary decision earlier in February, U.S. District Judge John G. Heyburn II struck down portions of Kentucky law that define marriage as between one man and one woman.
Suggestions

Sierra Madre, CA

#229382 Feb 27, 2014
1.)Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language. 2.) Don't Threaten or Abuse. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated. AND PLEASE TURN OFF CAPS LOCK. 3.) Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything. 4.) Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person. 5.) Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts. 6.) Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.
JrSamples

Los Angeles, CA

#229383 Feb 27, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
With your two chin warts and the three whisker hairs growing out from each, you sure do make for a funky looking lesbian. Sort of nasty really...
Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio

Los Angeles, CA

#229384 Feb 27, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
You think you smack people around.
Everyone laughs at you Redneck!
And people pay YOU five dollars for an hour of bend-over.
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#229385 Feb 28, 2014
JrSamples wrote:
<quoted text>With your two chin warts and the three whisker hairs growing out from each, you sure do make for a funky looking lesbian. Sort of nasty really...
You have never seen me Bruno...Good
Try though lol at you...Crypt keeper!!
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#229386 Feb 28, 2014
Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>And people pay YOU five dollars for an hour of bend-over.
No one would want you hillbilly old man.
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#229387 Feb 28, 2014
It's your mother who bent over you...
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#229390 Feb 28, 2014
Such a woman hating pig!
Bruno

Los Angeles, CA

#229392 Feb 28, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a bigot and i'm not Gay, as
you know.Did you like the way I ousted
you as Bruno?There is one thing that
you always do and I know whenever
you use a Fake name.You are too
dumb to figure it out ....Lol lol @U
"Ousted" ? lol I'm not trying to fool anyone like you are Frankie, so you are not as smart as you think, you are a loser like the rest of the trolls. I am in here for laughs like most, your "gay" lifestyle makes you as odd as anyone else in your cult. You should have listen to your father maybe he was right. When you first plastered your manly looking picture on here the entire class laughed at you calling you names, so you took it down! you said that you could give the insults right back Ha! you crumbled like a cracker. You need to learn how to "roll" no pun intended, you are definitely a dumb ass. I tell it like I see it, you are easily persuaded, just because I am against what your gay cult wants to force on society you and others like you call people who have the same reasons as I do, names, BFD! there is where your cult brings out it's true colors and it's not Red White and Blue, it's rainbow and that's not American so stick wher you know best. LMAO
Bruno

Los Angeles, CA

#229393 Feb 28, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
You stu pid dumb ass --- I'm not trying too fool anyone! it's jus a change of names you idiot julst like the fool from L.A. who writes shit about you all day long, you believe all the nemes they write you stupid ass. I'll tell you right now to make it perfectly clear to you, my name is not Bruno, it is a fictisious name like all the others, you know just like the one you changed from to Calie 14 you dumb ass. Very few stuip idiots like you give a real name and location. What a dumb Ass it's idiots like you that keeps me coming back Hahahaha
Bruno

Los Angeles, CA

#229394 Feb 28, 2014
Better than wrote:
Kentucky is now required to recognize gay marriages performed in other states. A federal judge has just signed the final order, the AP reports.
In his preliminary decision earlier in February, U.S. District Judge John G. Heyburn II struck down portions of Kentucky law that define marriage as between one man and one woman.
Did the gay cult threaten to demonstrate at the next Kentucky Derby and Whisky distributors to get their way like they did in AZ. what a weak as government.
Bruno

Los Angeles, CA

#229395 Feb 28, 2014
JrSamples wrote:
<quoted text>
With your two chin warts and the three whisker hairs growing out from each, you sure do make for a funky looking lesbian. Sort of nasty really...
Wasn't Meeeeeeee! is your head spinning?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colfax Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Patient blacklisting happens (Jul '06) Sat steve 34
Poll Is it Time to Replace Sheriff Bonner? (Oct '14) Jul 4 Pentlo 6
News Court Wrap: Restitution hearing postponed in Ye... Jun '15 stolen from by Huni 3
David Dallas Withrow May '15 Beau Vine 6
News Nevada County opens public comment period for r... May '15 Beverly Schuetz 1
Increased air traffic over Meadow Vista May '15 bobsyouruncle 1
Disillusioned with Child Protective Services in... (Jun '06) May '15 pushthrew 77
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Colfax Mortgages