Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201846 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#227259 Jan 5, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>You are a lowlife ex con.That's why
you know so much about it....
Bet that's why you hate Gays....
Cause the straight boys had yer azz!
I'm sure slapping a woman is way fun
for a hillbilly from Ohio like you...
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#227260 Jan 5, 2014
Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>That's one translation. another is, more simply, "Fck you".
Mangia merde e morte
No Fottiti doesn't quite mean that
dummy,but you are close..... Google
it again..
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#227261 Jan 5, 2014
<quoted text>That's one translation. another is, more simply, "Fck you".
Mangia merde e morte
You spelled merda wrong too Rhoads
Scholar!
Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio

Wooster, OH

#227262 Jan 5, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
I said I'm down to talk!!Maybe
it means something else in Amish
Mafia town where you live?
Never seen the inside of a cop car,
but you have,go ahead deny it liar!
No. you lie....again. You didn't qualify, or quantify( for that matter), your "down-ness"... I have indeed seen the inside of a cop car, more than once, both domestically and overseas. To this day, I dislike Couscous and Falafel... I've lived a rather full and interesting life. Been all over the world and seen all kinds of shit... I've done things that you couldn't ever imagine or dream about. Tell me, have YOU ever been in a boat that is over 500' in the air and moving? Ever jumped into the dark? No, of course you haven't.
But, you show your ass (yet again) to expect me to deny that I've taken the Cruiser Cruise... You show how new you are in here.... Where would I find an "Amish Mafia" town? Oh, wait, you're thinking of Lancaster, PA and Lebanon Levi, right?

Wooster, OH

#227263 Jan 5, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
Scholar!
I don't need to Google it, I grew up around it. And Spanish, too, and you are what is referred to as a "Mierda da cabeza".
And, that is "Rhodes Scholar". Put down the big words, if you can't employ them properly, you'll only hurt yourself....

Wooster, OH

#227264 Jan 5, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure slapping a woman is way fun
for a hillbilly from Ohio like you...
I'm sure that where you are from, that is considered to be 'Big Fun'. Pity you weren't raised around decent folks. You'd know better... Although, in your case, I might make an exception....

Wooster, OH

#227265 Jan 5, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
No Fottiti doesn't quite mean that
dummy,but you are close..... Google
it again..
Instead of trying to appear educated (big fail), why don't YOU Google "Proper Punctuation" or "Proper Sentence Structure"? Or, make it easy on yourself. Google "English Spelling for Beginners"?
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#227266 Jan 5, 2014
<quoted text>No. you lie....again. You didn't qualify, or quantify( for that matter), your "down-ness"... I have indeed seen the inside of a cop car, more than once, both domestically and overseas. To this day, I dislike Couscous and Falafel... I've lived a rather full and interesting life. Been all over the world and seen all kinds of shit... I've done things that you couldn't ever imagine or dream about. Tell me, have YOU ever been in a boat that is over 500' in the air and moving? Ever jumped into the dark? No, of course you haven't.
But, you show your ass (yet again) to expect me to deny that I've taken the Cruiser Cruise... You show how new you are in here.... Where would I find an "Amish Mafia" town? Oh, wait, you're thinking of Lancaster, PA and Lebanon Levi, right?
No the stupider Amish turd is from Ohio!
You may have seen a lot of amazing
Things,you are an old man.....Wait
till I catch up.I bet you were in the
Gulag more than once.Now Fottiti
like I said.You are a POS who hoped
my family has radiation poisoning.
No man....Just a Fkn rat!

Wooster, OH

#227267 Jan 5, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
Scholar!
....Oh, the irony.....
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#227268 Jan 5, 2014
<quoted text>I'm sure that where you are from, that is considered to be 'Big Fun'. Pity you weren't raised around decent folks. You'd know better... Although, in your case, I might make an exception....
No stupid,no man has ever hit me nor
have I put my hands on anyone else.
Can you say the same?
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#227269 Jan 5, 2014
<quoted text>I don't need to Google it, I grew up around it. And Spanish, too, and you are what is referred to as a "Mierda da cabeza".
And, that is "Rhodes Scholar". Put down the big words, if you can't employ them properly, you'll only hurt yourself....
BFD......You are a chit head and I don't speak Splanglish!....Shouldn't you take
Your blood pressure now though?
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#227270 Jan 5, 2014
<quoted text>Instead of trying to appear educated (big fail), why don't YOU Google "Proper Punctuation" or "Proper Sentence Structure"? Or, make it easy on yourself. Google "English Spelling for Beginners"?
Besse me cula!
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#227271 Jan 5, 2014
<quoted text>....Oh, the irony.....
Go eat a squirrel Jethro!

Wooster, OH

#227272 Jan 5, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
No the stupider Amish turd is from Ohio!
You may have seen a lot of amazing
Things,you are an old man.....Wait
till I catch up.I bet you were in the
Gulag more than once.Now Fottiti
like I said.You are a POS who hoped
my family has radiation poisoning.
No man....Just a Fkn rat!
Why, you must be referring to Merlin, who lives in Holmes County, the next county down from mine...What on earth could you possibly mean, by "Wait till I catch up" You gonna join the Navy and attend Coronado? Gonna try Hell Week, are ya? Good luck with that....It's as much a game of mental rigor as anything else, and you already lost your water at mere words on a computer screen...
When did I say that I hoped that you and your had radiation poisoning? You brought it up, and I am merely playing with it. You, in fact, were the one who said that you hoped my kids would die, remember? Of course you do, and everyone who read this exchange remembers it, too. I haven't seen the inside of any Gulags, but what would you know of those, anyway? Something you saw on the National Geographic Channel?

Wooster, OH

#227273 Jan 5, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
No stupid,no man has ever hit me nor
have I put my hands on anyone else.
Can you say the same?
No. I've put my hands on others, and had them do the same to me....

Wooster, OH

#227274 Jan 5, 2014
Little Miss Marshall Law wrote:
<quoted text>
BFD......You are a chit head and I don't speak Splanglish!....Shouldn't you take
Your blood pressure now though?
I'm not actually sure of what version of pidgin-English, E-bonics you do speak in, but your command of the English language is .......well, limited.

Wooster, OH

#227275 Jan 5, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
Besse me cula!
Dame Cabeza...

Wooster, OH

#227276 Jan 5, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go eat a squirrel Jethro!
Oh, I have. Squirrel Dumplings are delicious...

Wooster, OH

#227277 Jan 5, 2014
Well, I'm done with this little one, she's getting rather boring... Y'all have fun...
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#227278 Jan 5, 2014
<quoted text>Why, you must be referring to Merlin, who lives in Holmes County, the next county down from mine...What on earth could you possibly mean, by "Wait till I catch up" You gonna join the Navy and attend Coronado? Gonna try Hell Week, are ya? Good luck with that....It's as much a game of mental rigor as anything else, and you already lost your water at mere words on a computer screen...
When did I say that I hoped that you and your had radiation poisoning? You brought it up, and I am merely playing with it. You, in fact, were the one who said that you hoped my kids would die, remember? Of course you do, and everyone who read this exchange remembers it, too. I haven't seen the inside of any Gulags, but what would you know of those, anyway? Something you saw on the National Geographic Channel?
You hoped my family glowed from it
you POS.....Go re read your posts!
Same to you and your kids. Liar

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colfax Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is it Time to Replace Sheriff Bonner? (Oct '14) Jul 4 Pentlo 6
News Court Wrap: Restitution hearing postponed in Ye... Jun '15 stolen from by Huni 3
David Dallas Withrow May '15 Beau Vine 6
News Nevada County opens public comment period for r... May '15 Beverly Schuetz 1
Increased air traffic over Meadow Vista May '15 bobsyouruncle 1
Patient blacklisting happens (Jul '06) May '15 kmtpkb2 33
Disillusioned with Child Protective Services in... (Jun '06) May '15 pushthrew 77
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Colfax Mortgages